Reviews for Don't Say A Word
Givit2me chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Oh no! I hope you still plan on continuing this story, because I've been reading avidly since yesterday and, well, the cliffhanger is killing me! Thanks for sharing!
headto chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
I really like this story. I hope you can still finish this. But thank you for writing this :)
Arwen17evenstar chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Bad puppy! Queen wanted to fuck you. You're supposed to hold still and behave.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Emma doesn't seem to understand that Regina is the queen and therefore has the power of life and death over all her subjects.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
So in other words, Emma is Regina's new deatheater lol
Arwen17evenstar chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Not cool, Regina! I want sex dreams, not nighmares!
Arwen17evenstar chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Interesting...the plot thickens. Btw, Regina, u is hot.
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Holy crap I am loving this story so much. Hope you update sometime soon :D
Darkshadow-lord chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
TurtlesCrossing chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
I stumbled upon your story and am anxious for you to update again! I hope you haven't given up on the story!
crazyniki chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Good line!
/"When I give an order it will be executed or those who go against me will be. "/

What he said:
/"Well said Your Majesty."/

Surely Regina knows enough to know to keep her mouth shut. That if he knows the answers then he wouldn't be there trying to get her to reveal her hand...

Now that the cat is out of the bag, I wonder how Regina will choose to proceed?

I hope one day we discover (even if not until Emma does) where Parker actually is.

Thanks for writing!
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Weird to repeat a scene from the other pov. I think it's best to stick to one. Can't relive through each set of eyes.

But, since it's a sexy scene, I'll read it from Emma's pov as it does help answer some questions.
/She gestured towards the door before clamping down on Emma's leg, clearly finished with this meeting, and not Emma/
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
*cheshire grin*
/As the young girl approached her chair, Regina reached out, yanking the blonde's hand down to have her land on top of her lap. In light of her little discovery last night, Regina attempted her new tactic for quelling the blonde's insistent rebelling./

I like how she uses the presence of others to get Emma to 'behave' and to flaunt her power even more.
Emma's inexperience is divine.

I'm a little/lot disappointed that Emma's magic came out already. I preferred the 'dub-con' direction.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
I certainly enjoyed how quickly Regina caught on to what Emma wasn't even aware of herself.