Reviews for Moving On
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Thanks for sharing this! Would've liked to read more on the actual development of Hermione and Severus' relationship, but nevertheless I enjoyed this (:
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired four episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube. Nice
meg527 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
As they say, living well is the best revenge.
Alice84 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
God, amazing!
jensteed chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Really good story, it was great to read. It was so sad when he just brushed past Hermione to find Lily, I understood it but it still hurt. Serves her right when she sees them together at the bookshop (and she didn't seem happy, hehe)
Kirida chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Loved it. Thank you for writing a story that shows Hermione was so much better for Severus.
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Omg this was so sweet and amazing I don't know what to do with myself
Toodleoo chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Ah. Happy endings. The slow healing scene was wonderful, and I like that he's hesitant to return to a physical relationship after all that's happened between them. Also, James and Lily are still here! Really interesting. (Now I'd like to read the awkward dinner parties that will inevitably occur when Hermione tries to reconcile everyone!)
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh, fascinating. I like the choice to bring back those who died in the Great Hall. Why are they there? Who all returns? Clearly Cedric, so is it everyone who died needlessly in the war? I think I prefer that you don't explain it, even though my mind wanders to thoughts of what happens next. Do Cedric and Lily and James live? This, too, we don't need to know. But you just feel all of Hermione's pain and loneliness here. Well done!
Stefxtastic chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
The first 2 chapters had me crying, the last one left me a little bewildered with how fast they made up. I liked it a lot though!
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
I would love to see you continue this story line...there is much you can do with all that have returned !
SwomeeSwan chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Aw, a delicious update! I really enjoyed this as I already told you.

Very lovely. I love fics with angst but with partially a good ending and this definitely was one of them. One of my favorites!
punkyredhead chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Awesome story. Loved it. The evolution of Severus was great.
Snapes-star chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Ha! Take that, lily and James! That was just the ending this story needed! Very glad you decided to add it! :)
voldyhasnonose chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Hot! Darling you've opened the flood gates with chapter and I don't think they can be closed!