Reviews for What You Don't Know
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
I'm a little surprised neither one has thought that it was fred and george probably who did this to them XD
gilo chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
haha i love it!

but you have to fix everything!

get everyone back together and in their right bodies! lol

YOU HAVE TO POST MORE SOON!

PLEASE
StormBrisingr chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Woah... A rollercoaster of fun!
l1ttl3 Sakura chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
hhahahahaha I think i know whats happening, I mean i belive that the girls now and know are trying to see if its true...
goldacharmed chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
Dude, I thought you said above that it would not take you years to update this time. Well guess what, it has been years this time again. I don't care how much time has past as long as I know that you did not give up on this. I really liked it. I would love to see how they patch things up, if ever. Later dude.
shiftyless chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
I have 2 say Harry Potter with a Freaky Friday twist most excellent would like to read more
Freckleforce01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
stop please, it's sad. LEt HArry and Ginny get back together. Hurt ron though. What an ass.
hp-gw4e chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
very confusing sometimes, but this is a really good story and i hope that you both finish it as it will be interesting to see which you take the characters. keep it up!
iPAiNTED chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
funny. hilarious. love it.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
OMG! This is an AMAZING story! It is SO great! You really need to update...son! I wanna know what is gonna happen.

FANTASTIC Work!
autumnlover chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
i know there is probably no point in me reveiwing as you wont update, but you should know that this story is very very good, and if you updated quicker then it would make it onto my favourites.

i hope the ending will come soon, and i hope veryone can make it out alright!

autumnlover
gryffindorgrl123 chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
Wow this story is amazingly good!
Gorgeous Courage chapter 9 . 2/23/2006
:-O More please!

~Randi
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 9 . 2/18/2006
good story
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
interesting story

please update soon

i just read teh whole thing and really liked it

update soon please

by the way dies ginny know

i think her and hermione do know