Reviews for The Wooing of Harry Potter
fantastic story! .
purple potter head chapter 22 . 7/22
This was so beautiful.
Dragonstorm115 chapter 22 . 5/28
I adore this story! Can't wait to re-read this a hundred times and of course, read your other stories too!
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 4/30
wonderful story
mariposa de cristal chapter 22 . 4/14
a beautiful story , I really like how you painted the way Draco and Blaise conquered harry and healed his heart , also Narcissa and Lucius gave him what wesley could not, parental love is not that molly is not a great but it's too overprotective mother ,instead narcissa is protective but at the same time allows you to make your own decisions without smothering and good lucius lucius is , I love the fic , kisses
MintLeafeon chapter 22 . 3/27
Awwww, I want to jump into the story and hug all of them right now! It was an adorable story that pulled at my heartstrings at certain parts of the story.
hijikata2002 chapter 20 . 3/4
This story was awsome. The way the characters evovled was done flawlessly. I especially like Lucius's change and his acceptance at the end.
Usernames.are.masks chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I really don't like the house prejudice in this fic. Don't forget the traits that each house stands for. Hufflepuff is a wonderful house, and being that their main trait is loyalty, that would be the last house that Ron would be sorted into. And, if it makes any difference, I'm a slytherin, so I'm not biased or anything.
tamashiyuki chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
Very Very gooooooood!
animegirl315 chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Loved it!
animelvr23 chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Aww so cute! I love re-reading your fics, they make me so happy~
ja ne!~
Gleas chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
I knew Harry would end up prego lol
My best moment in this story: When Lucius hugs Harry Gotta love that XD!