Reviews for I Write Sins Not Tragedies
angel1718 chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Really good story.
You did a great job with the sex between Sam and Dean.
Glad John got what he deserved for putting poor Sammy through all that torture all hes life.
This story was awesome thanks for sharing it.
Nicolene B chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Really enjoyed this story! You were vvery successful in your portrayal of Abusive!John! I've read stories where he isn't very convincing. Anyway, nicely done!
Killingdanse chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
This was great
DeansSammy chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
I really love this Story and sorry that i didn't review sammy and dean. John? real bastard.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Sniffles*beautiful*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Please let it turn out alright!
Sammyani chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
More please i want to know what happens next
Sammyani chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
this is very good i want to be able to know whos talking
Sammyani chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
this is good i want to know how is talking
Sammyani chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
grammer is not the best but an excellent story
Sammyani chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
this is good
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Please tell me that Dean learns about Sam in the next chapter, I got stressed reading that last paragraph...
shahenaaz08 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Hey there! I love your story! I am more of a lurker so I don't review much but I guess I should review and encourage the authors. Anyway! You are doing a great job. I can't wait to know what is gonna happen next. Please update soon. Looking forward to it:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Lets see: we have gluttony, sloth(laziness) and lust left. I am so excited to see what the next chapter will be:)
superfanficreader chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I love Sam and Dean stories. I might only make one suggestion. We've got 4 chapters of Sam getting the snot beat out of him and Dean knowing nothing about it. You need to get to the good part where Dean finds out what's happening to Sam and does something about it.