Reviews for Only Fifteen
zaya red bloom chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
please update soon i really want to know what happens
bchiles21 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Love it doll!
Misc. Ink chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Hooray! So happy to see more of this, and the beginning was so great. I like that Ichigo is an artist (for personal reasons) and that he compulsively draws Grimmjow. Having Nnoi be a private investigator was so creative and cool, and his reaction to Ichigo's request was hilarious. I was glad Ichigo got the guts to go ask Grimmjow out, and I am very happy Grimm took him up on it; even with all the alarm bells saying 'no.' The Halloween party was a cool idea, as well as making Shiro Grimmjow's bad-boy cousin. Um, how long Ichigo and Grimm have been dating? I got a little confused, 'cause at one point it says 2 months, then it says they've been together a year. Other than that, this is looking like it could be a very cool story; especially when Ichigo's relationship gets found out. I am hoping that doesn't happen too soon though. Ah, the thrill of midnight rendezvous!
Hazukashit chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Bless you and this fic
Voluptuous chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
So glad to see a continuation! And Its so cute that theyre dating now xD I like how shiro's come in.
IS it wrong of me to Ship ShiroIchi in this? Because i do. I just do. Its so wrong.
But pleeeeeeaaaseee have a little tincy bit of ShiroIchi action too :P
I'm looking forward to seeing more of him, even if he's evil as fuck.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Aww how sweet! :3
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Aww, isn't Ichigo so cute? He even came to PI to find Grimmjow. I bet Nnoitra was having a day when he met Ichigo. I want to know more on how Shiro sold Ichigo to the whorehouse though. And I wonder how Ichigo's parents will thinl about Grimmjow.
YoshisSupport chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
oh snap a second chapter, and they got together :D good to see they are enjoying their time together but i imagine his parents will find out at some point, and oh man when that happens lol
Cody Zik chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This is great! I'm glad you chose to continue this! :)
WhyIsn'tThereADeleteOption chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Hey :D I'm loving your story but I couldn't shake the ominous feeling that ichis parents were gonna find out and I was just waiting for it, I mean it didn't happen but yh.
Kintama-Hime chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I'm so glad this wasn't a one-shot, because it was such a hot story. Thanks for expanding on this - I can't wait to see what happens next with the boys!
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ohh ;3 I hadn't expected you to take this where you did I'm intrigued! Where you left off... it makes me wonder if there will be a time skip, or their forbidden, under 18 love will continue where it left off? Well... I wouldn't call it love, but rather, a connection ;33 I eagerly await the rest of it o.o

P.s... Sexy take on Grimmjow ;3 He dove -right- in and took that uke. Yum.
SalinaSwathe chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
A smutty comedy! Haha! I love it!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Interesting and sexy. I expected Ichigo to be seventeen though, like in the manga after the time skip. Bah, still awesome. Update soon!
Michele Azure chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Geez! Could that get any hotter?! I'm not usually a fan of manrape but yaoi makes it so good! Luckily Ichi seems to always hit the jackpot in the partner department! Yay!