Reviews for The Oomiak
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 7/4
Awesome piece. I love Wendell's thought about Angela! Nicely done :)
bd64 chapter 1 . 5/28
You have written it beautifully, I love the story!
Jamistarme1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love it when Booth kicks Hannah to the curb EVERY TIME! And the end, Wendell knowing what Angela doesn't, perfect.
Jenmaccun chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I keep coming back to this story. It's one of my "sookies" when I'm in need of a wee feel good read. It always makes me feel happy...
Katzura chapter 1 . 7/25/2014

I just counted and noticed there are quite a few stories I am finally planning on reviewing. Sorry that there won't be in depth analyses. My mainintention is to let you know that I enjoyed every single one very much.

The end for this one was inspired. I am a big fan of Wendell. He is probably my favourite intern and I am thus happy whenever he gets a part. I had to laugh so much. I can picture the scene in my head and I am fairly certain that my neighbours must have thought me mental when I first read it - I laughed so much. It was hilarious. Such a pity that tent walls are thin by nature and that batteries dorun out at some point...

As I said I loved it and any excuse for such smutty excellence you want to use is very much welcome. Do you have a few more words up your sleeve?

Take care

FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Terrific I especially loved Wendell and his roommates reaction at the end. Very funny.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Another great story... As long as B&B end up TOGETHER, I'm a happy camper. I can live vicariously through FF & enjoy:-) & love Wendell... He's my favorite intern! after Zack.
Barbara chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Just perfect! I loved evety word, tender and very hot!
delia84 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I wasn't familiar with oomiak, so thanks for introducing it! The English nerd in me loves new words.

And not only did you introduce a new word, you did it so well and made the story captivating and believable. Glad you shared it with us!
Jenny1701 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I loved this story - I'm in the process of catching up with all the stories I've missed/fallen behind on since being in hospital. I'd love to have seen the faces of the other members of the camp in the morning having heard them together that night. I could so have imagined Booth and Hannah the way you portrayed them and the way they ended things rang far truer than the proposal fiasco. I'm loving your new stories to especially Death plus One.
threesquares chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Jazzy, I have no idea what you are talking about, not being able to write a one shot. This was awesome! I love little self contained pieces of B&B world that we don't get to see. Sent to Alaska!? Awesome. One of my favorite things here was the way you arranged the beginning with them naked together and then having to piece together how they got there! Wonderful. Wendell's role in all of this was brilliant too. 3sq
JenniferSheppard2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awesome story...and great use of the word. ;)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Outstanding ! I loved everything about this story!
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Adored this! Equal parts angsty, sweet, & sexy! Awesome one-shot! Thanks for the fantastic read :)
penandra chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Thank you so much for giving yourself a challenge and coming up with this delightfully (HOT) story! I read it when you first published it, but every time I sat down to write a review, I would re-read the story and then I'd have to go take a cold shower . . . thus, a delay in posting the review ;-D

I love this story, it is one of my favorites that you have written. While I certainly appreciate where the story took us, the beginning is what has continued to stay with me. It's written so well that it is reminiscent of "The Hole in the Heart."

Thank you for your willingness to continue to write for this fandom and for sharing it with us.