Reviews for Fault
ihaveajuicebox chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
gginsc chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
Stupid little shit!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
Mistakes made while children stay with us always.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Wow. So emotive
LadyPeppermint85 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Grief does a lot of things to people, but I totally understand why Dennis acted that way. I love how you portrayed his emotions and grief, and Harry's reaction was heartbreaking too. Amazing work!
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
lol you are such a dunderhead defending a character we know nothing about except she betrayed half of Hogwarts nearly getting them expelled, just because they weren't getting taught properly.
I suppose you think Wormtail was really the good guy too.
shadowkat678 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
...wow. Thanks for faving my story btw
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Author do not you uderstand that this world, this fucking world of adult , harry brought a sacrifice to the common good , stripped him of his childhood , robbed him of all his loved ones ? This is good? That the wound in the heart will never heal it good? Colin Creevey loved Harry more than the whole world , he gave his unconditional trust , recognition, care and love , it was for Harry as an adoring younger brother , he, unlike Weasley and Dumbledore had never betrayed , he followed him to death, and I believe it was his sacrifice and purity of his soul saved Harry from death , and if they replaced Ron Harry in Goblet of Fire , he himself would have remained innocent child ! And Harry would not pozvroslel and these horrors of war , the resurrection of the Dark Lord could have been avoided ! If anyone reads this , please answer than I'm wrong !
ColinandDennicCreevey chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is a great fanfic. I am so much glad I read it. Thank you for it. I think Dennis is right about everything, and I so much understand his feelings, and i feel the same because
Colin Creevey was practically the only person who gave harry unconditional trust , recognition, care and love . If only Harry gave him a chance to be his friend , if he had not betrayed his trust and faith in the fact that Harry , a true hero , and that good will win , he would not have broke Colin heart every time their indifference and irritation if harry save those who so strongly believed him and so strongly love him in it with all heart and soul ! who sacrificed their lives for the save of him who defended him and went against everyone when everyone at school hated Harry , who was so active, cheerful, energetic, enthusiastic, cute and always happy kid ! and even in the moment before his death, he believed Harry , he is back to defend it, he just wanted to save Harry to Harry did not die , and he was innocent and pure child , even in death, but the scum Harry did not even sign it none autograph , did not even feel how much he is to blame for what happened to Colin ! He never saw that Colin so attached to him , because his dream was to become the best friend Harry ! He never cared about the feelings of Colin! and this scum dare to comfort the younger brother of the crееvey, and to come to the funeral, in which he alone is to blame ! 'll Never forgive you , you bitch Harry ! If I could, I would have killed you , and then maybe you'd like to understand how painful it would be to a child who loved you more powerful than all the world !
LightsPast chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm not crying . . . nope, not crying, not crying, damn, I'm crying.
Wow, just wow. The emotions are raw and real. Dennis's reaction, while not rational, is completely believable.
Your writing is amazing!
abandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This made me cry...I always wondered how Dennis would react...*sobs* STUPID AUTHOR MADE ME CRY! I NEVER CRY! So well written though...
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Poor Harry, and poor Dennis! i can understand both points of veiw! Nice work!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I go to a lot of conventions. It has taken a long time to understand, but fans are very different from actors and a totally different perspective. Just got back from Star Trek in Chicago. Went with a friend who had never been to one before. She was very upset with the actors.

Had to explain to her the difference. But Patrick Stewart acted so indifferent and this was such a wonderful show. Yes, it did change his life too, amongst other things, he marriage ended. For them it is a job and they often do not see the entire show, especially if they are not in it. For some of us, it changed our life.

And yes, I do understand how Harry would avoid them. We saw several stars and one stayed on our floor. When "Jake" held the door for us, I said thank you. For Nana, just smiled, nodded and never broke stride. She did the same. They are people too.

Back to your story. Understanding on both sides. Great job.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
No it's not rational, but it is very raw and very real. Keep writing
skMoony chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was so sad :( but really good. Keep writing!
-skHermione