Reviews for A World of Bubbles
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
good Lord that was cute lol i loved the ending!
Addicted2sadness chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh my gosh, this is the most incredible fic ever :D
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You're amazing :) this was cute, sexy, playful; all out wonderful. The idea was too cute and the ending was perfect :) great job
destielwincestalloftheships chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh my god... "The bubbles, they won't stop, Dean, they won't stop!" bahahahahaha he's just so cute, I can just imagine him saying this and this whole thing is so beautifully written! But that line... just... oh jeez it brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard. :D Well done, really. :)
stonewhiteclown chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Soooo cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Fucking perfect. That was so fucking cute that I might you, you wonderful person you!
10293845 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Teehee, oh, what a beyond-adorable story :D Squeeee, I just loved every single bit of it! I just love Cas, bravely venturing out into the world of domestic chores and flooding the place with bubbles XD Anyway, loved the morning smut, I love how Dean has the tendency to get caught up in Cas and worship him. And awwww, Cas being a nice, cute little thing and wanting to help around, Dean doesn't like doing laundry, so Cas will do it for him! Squee! Haha, and of course this just couldn't end well XD I sooo loved the bubble world, swallowing the room, and a birthday-suit Cas among it all, haha! I get the idea this is something Dean would like to come home to often, actually ;) BTW, I love how we got to see some of Cas' mischievous side here, I love it! Ah, a fantastic one-shot to sweeten my day before I go to school!
annamoore chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh my god this is so fantastic oh my god you perfect human being I can't. I know this is soon but I think we should marry.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ha oh my god this was perfect. I laughed so hard. I love this couple so much haha. You did an amazing job with this.