Reviews for Call Me
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Non! Why? Do you just enjoy torturing my feels?! (I swear I love you, please don't stop updating, there's a little demon inside me begging to let loose!) Why Dean! You could occasionally kill Sam, you know!
spndeansammylov chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
wow, this was so intense
im crying here - a lot!
deans last sentence "I'll…tell Mom…you said hey" is so gut-wrenching *sob*
sigh, thank you for this real great fic, i love it
Victory32 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
So I just now happened across your story and I couldn't pass up sending you a review- very well done! It's dark and depressing and heartbreaking, and it makes me wonder how Sam would deal with Dean's death if it ever occurred like that. Anyway- great job thanks for the story :)
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Crying so hard after reading this :'( Amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Well now my heart is broken. Great emotional oneshot!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I don't read death fics, but broke my rule for once as I was curious about your story since it was set while Sam was at Stanford.
You did a great job with your story. I like how it was told through voice mails and Sam's thoughts about his family. It was interesting that Sam had deleted everyone's names from his phone.
I've always wondered if Sam would have ever answered his phone or called Dean again if his brother hadn't shown up at Stanford in search of their father and if Dean had died on a hunt, how long it would have taken for Sam to find out.
Your story even raised questions at the end. Will John even answer his phone and forgive Sam for not being there when Dean died. Can Sam forgive himself?
Though your story was very sad, I like the thoughts and questions it raised.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ouch! Ya got me crying, here! In other words, well done.
More?
decemberdove chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my god...that was...
oh my god, I literally have tears streaming down my face right now. And I'm in the middle of class! I have now words for this...
*cries*
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This almost made me cry!