Reviews for Beautiful Fool
Elfhunter chapter 11 . 7/28
Are you still working on this story? I really enjoy the plot line you have going.
Koukaku chapter 11 . 2/3
I love this!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 11 . 1/9
Awesome
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Hi! I don't know if you'll get this or not but thank you for writing this! I really like this cross over and really want of know the outcome of how everyone would react to Saika. But seeing as you haven't updated for the last 2 years that seems unlikely. But still, thank you for this really interesting read.
Xingking chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Very interesting! :)
cipher-b chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
i love your story! and i found it really funny that nyan cat summoned kuro. the characterization is to the point, and i can't wait till saika is revealed to other students. i will be looking forward to your next update 3
ikeea chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS STORY ITS AMAZING. I can't wait and see what happens next:):)
Lilc93 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Please update soon. Also, they have an injured classmate and they're focusing on how Rin isn't wearing a shirt? Weirdos. But funny.
WereWolf2000 chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
I really hope you get inspired to continue this story. It's a great read and I would like to know what happens. :)
random chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I love this story. I like the fact it includes a strange twist that edits events but not completely so that its AU
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Please don't end the story. It's really good and I enjoy the way that you've changed some of the events that have happened.
Itharax chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
Very good story! Can't wait for updates! Loved how Rin summoned Kuro... Hilarious!
AlexiaScarlet chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
This story, by far, is absolutely amazing. It's interesting, shrouded in mystery yet it is explanatory enough to hold the attention of the reader. Absolutely amazing _
ikeea chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Keep writing at least for your fans. This story is amazing, please don't. Give up
Dareagon chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Brilliant story! Update soon please!