Reviews for Beautiful Fool
Dat Boi chapter 11 . 10/11
PFFFT KURO'S SUMMONING VERSE IS THE NYAN CAT SONG HOLY SHIT
Angel chapter 11 . 8/14
This story is absolutely amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter
Bluecean chapter 5 . 5/23
I like the quote from Friedrich Nietzsche, though I wish you made Rin say it to their faces directly. Let them see the truth, how their actions have consequences. Personally, Ive always thought Rin is too kind and forgiving that it makes me mad. Rin deserves some lashing out, too. And, I don't think Saika's appearance here makes that much difference in Rin's actions from the original story. I mean, people, even Yukio and Shiro, still think that he's stupid and a punk. Poor Rin.
Bluecean chapter 7 . 5/23
Goodness, I hope Rin will be able to lose some of his buried anger and hurt. I wish Rin would just explode a bit to them, tell them how he really felt, how angry and hurt he was. He's still a person, not necessarily full human, but a person nonetheless. I've always disliked how Yukio and most of them treated Rin in the beginning.
EtherealTulip chapter 11 . 2/25
rip ;-;
damn I loved this
EtherealTulip chapter 2 . 2/25
I read this chapter a couple of days ago
I read the last sentence and then realised where Saika I heard that name frommmmm
I can't believe I didn't realise it earlierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Unico Luna Angelo chapter 11 . 2/7
This is really different a deal I love this a lot. I live rins and saikas relationship, and how they're dependent on each other. It's really good and I can't wait for Rin to fight with saika. I hope one day you will update this story again.
CherepMikhailov chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
are you giving up on this fic? Do not! It is a great original Blue Excorcist fic! Very well written!
CherepMikhailov chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I can see it. An AU, where Rin acts like Izaya and always says, "I love Humans"...
Poor him
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
plz update
Elfhunter chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Are you still working on this story? I really enjoy the plot line you have going.
Koukaku chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
I love this!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
Awesome
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Hi! I don't know if you'll get this or not but thank you for writing this! I really like this cross over and really want of know the outcome of how everyone would react to Saika. But seeing as you haven't updated for the last 2 years that seems unlikely. But still, thank you for this really interesting read.
Xingking chapter 11 . 10/13/2015