Reviews for Beautiful Fool
EtherealTulip chapter 11 . 2/25
rip ;-;
damn I loved this
EtherealTulip chapter 2 . 2/25
I read this chapter a couple of days ago
I read the last sentence and then realised where Saika I heard that name frommmmm
I can't believe I didn't realise it earlierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Unico Luna Angelo chapter 11 . 2/7
This is really different a deal I love this a lot. I live rins and saikas relationship, and how they're dependent on each other. It's really good and I can't wait for Rin to fight with saika. I hope one day you will update this story again.
CherepMikhailov chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
are you giving up on this fic? Do not! It is a great original Blue Excorcist fic! Very well written!
CherepMikhailov chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I can see it. An AU, where Rin acts like Izaya and always says, "I love Humans"...
Poor him
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
plz update
Elfhunter chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Are you still working on this story? I really enjoy the plot line you have going.
Koukaku chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
I love this!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
Awesome
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Hi! I don't know if you'll get this or not but thank you for writing this! I really like this cross over and really want of know the outcome of how everyone would react to Saika. But seeing as you haven't updated for the last 2 years that seems unlikely. But still, thank you for this really interesting read.
Xingking chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Very interesting! :)
cipher-b chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
i love your story! and i found it really funny that nyan cat summoned kuro. the characterization is to the point, and i can't wait till saika is revealed to other students. i will be looking forward to your next update 3
ikeea chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS STORY ITS AMAZING. I can't wait and see what happens next:):)
Lilc93 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Please update soon. Also, they have an injured classmate and they're focusing on how Rin isn't wearing a shirt? Weirdos. But funny.
WereWolf2000 chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
I really hope you get inspired to continue this story. It's a great read and I would like to know what happens. :)