Reviews for Beautiful Fool
Please don't end the story. It's really good and I enjoy the way that you've changed some of the events that have happened.
Itharax chapter 11 . 2/15
Very good story! Can't wait for updates! Loved how Rin summoned Kuro... Hilarious!
AlexiaScarlet chapter 11 . 1/30
This story, by far, is absolutely amazing. It's interesting, shrouded in mystery yet it is explanatory enough to hold the attention of the reader. Absolutely amazing _
ikeea chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Keep writing at least for your fans. This story is amazing, please don't. Give up
Dareagon chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Brilliant story! Update soon please!
KiyaTheBanette chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Ahhh the wonders of friggin cuteness. The situation has boiled to a perfect standstill! Hee hee Great story! Post more chappies soon mmmmk!
ikeea chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
UPDATE SOON!
STORY STILL AMAZING!
SasuxNarulover9 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Hope you start on this story again soon. It was just getting good.
UnicornWithABananaHorn chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I love this story! And Saika. I hope you're able to update soon! And the blood sugar joke had me wiping tears of laughter!
ikeea chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
YOUR STORY IS TERRIFIC
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
KEEP GOING
kkny chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
I really, really absolutely adore your story. It's so well do one so far. I can't wait until the next chapter. XD
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
The direction you're taking this story is awesome! Seriously, this is one of the best incorporated stories on this website! You don't really have to rely on just the manga or anime. Being a writer on Fanfiction, you get to be pretty flexible with what you do. Kind of cool, eh? Great job!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Saika hardly shows up. More Saika please.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Rin is keeping his own secrets too!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Wielding two swords would be very cool for Rin.