Reviews for Overtime
asam75 chapter 33 . 3/9
Just read this for my second time...thanks.
R4Ever chapter 33 . 2/25
Great Writing & Story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
see this is all Alice's fault, why would she say they were going to Edwards when she knows that tanya wants Edward back...so I blame this cluster fuck on her
debslmac chapter 33 . 11/4/2015
:) loved this story
disrae chapter 33 . 10/11/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Katiebellacullen chapter 33 . 10/11/2015
Had me laughing and crying. Probably the only story I'll ever read that has both a vibrator and Don Cherry as comic relief. Sweet couple and I was really cheering on the Avs - this is the hallmark of great writing, as I love my Calgary Flames. Thanks again for a great story!
disrae chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Oh wow! Yes that would be extremely embarrassing! I liked that Esme's just ignored it!
leahreallytis chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
hahahahhahahahahaaa! hahhahahahahaa!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF! :)
Guest chapter 33 . 6/22/2015
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you for writing.
energizer bunny 12 chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
Found your story by chance and I just loved it. Not many hockey stories out there with this fandom. Added it as a fav. not sure why there aren't more. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/8/2015
Every team has a rivalry with Detroit. Well them and Boston. It's how the hockey world works haha
Abaire chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I am enjoying the fic so far. Despite a few grammatical errors here and there, the basic premise is cute. Edward doesn't seem lint the hot player he is said to be. Just seems like a nice guy. Hope more details are forthcoming.
Tg9999 chapter 33 . 2/20/2015