Reviews for Overtime
see this is all Alice's fault, why would she say they were going to Edwards when she knows that tanya wants Edward I blame this cluster fuck on her
debslmac chapter 33 . 11/4
:) loved this story
disrae chapter 33 . 10/11
Great story! I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Katiebellacullen chapter 33 . 10/11
Had me laughing and crying. Probably the only story I'll ever read that has both a vibrator and Don Cherry as comic relief. Sweet couple and I was really cheering on the Avs - this is the hallmark of great writing, as I love my Calgary Flames. Thanks again for a great story!
disrae chapter 2 . 10/8
Oh wow! Yes that would be extremely embarrassing! I liked that Esme's just ignored it!
leahreallytis chapter 2 . 10/8
hahahahhahahahahaaa! hahhahahahahaa!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 7/7
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF! :)
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you for writing.
energizer bunny 12 chapter 33 . 4/20
Found your story by chance and I just loved it. Not many hockey stories out there with this fandom. Added it as a fav. not sure why there aren't more. Happy writing!
Every team has a rivalry with Detroit. Well them and Boston. It's how the hockey world works haha
Abaire chapter 5 . 2/25
I am enjoying the fic so far. Despite a few grammatical errors here and there, the basic premise is cute. Edward doesn't seem lint the hot player he is said to be. Just seems like a nice guy. Hope more details are forthcoming.
Tg9999 chapter 33 . 2/20
Loved your story!
Mikaela1402 chapter 2 . 2/15
Oh my gosh! Pmsl! Very embarrassing loved it
LAB1 chapter 33 . 2/14
This story turned out really great! I'm still not sure why Esme shared the airport story. Luckily it seemed very out of character. Loved Edward! Why was he seen as a playboy? It didn't seem like he'd had much of a relationship since Tanya.
LAB1 chapter 4 . 2/13
Why would Esme have shared the airport story? I've lost all respect for her that I had before. Bella is a journalist writing about her specifically! How stupid would you have to be to humiliate a journalist that could easily ruin the lives of your entire family? I thought she worked as their agent?