Reviews for Overtime
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 7/7
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF! :)
I really enjoyed your story! Thank you for writing.
energizer bunny 12 chapter 33 . 4/20
Found your story by chance and I just loved it. Not many hockey stories out there with this fandom. Added it as a fav. not sure why there aren't more. Happy writing!
Every team has a rivalry with Detroit. Well them and Boston. It's how the hockey world works haha
Abaire chapter 5 . 2/25
I am enjoying the fic so far. Despite a few grammatical errors here and there, the basic premise is cute. Edward doesn't seem lint the hot player he is said to be. Just seems like a nice guy. Hope more details are forthcoming.
Tg9999 chapter 33 . 2/20
Loved your story!
Mikaela1402 chapter 2 . 2/15
Oh my gosh! Pmsl! Very embarrassing loved it
LAB1 chapter 33 . 2/14
This story turned out really great! I'm still not sure why Esme shared the airport story. Luckily it seemed very out of character. Loved Edward! Why was he seen as a playboy? It didn't seem like he'd had much of a relationship since Tanya.
LAB1 chapter 4 . 2/13
Why would Esme have shared the airport story? I've lost all respect for her that I had before. Bella is a journalist writing about her specifically! How stupid would you have to be to humiliate a journalist that could easily ruin the lives of your entire family? I thought she worked as their agent?
marigold123 chapter 33 . 1/25
I enjoyed your story. The proposal was great. I loved that Edward had the ring around his neck during the final game. Oh and he got Bella the ring she liked! Thanks for writing.
Eliella45 chapter 33 . 1/19
Ab-so-lut-ely loved it. It's so clear you love and know so much about the sport, your passion shines through. I've already said it ones and I'll say it again, thank you so much for writing this, really, thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 32 . 1/19
Oh my God, this has been one of the best stories I've ever read. Brings tears to my eyes to see it end. The writing has been phenomenal, you are a absolutely amazing writer with loads of talent.
The feelings of the characters, the situation, the tension in the arena during a game, the excitement before it and the celebration after a win, everything, you captured everything perfectly. Even the emotions of the players on the ice. I don't know much about the sport, but you made me love it and understand it, and to me, it conveys what a talented author you are.
I can't be more happy to have found this story and read it. So, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us and giving us such a wonderful story to read.
Eliella45 chapter 25 . 1/19
So so so glad, everything worked out, so happy for them. Loved the chapter, thanks a lot.
Eliella45 chapter 23 . 1/19
Hope things work out soon, can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you for this.
Eliella45 chapter 20 . 1/19
Finally, they confessed their feelings for each other. Loved the baby moment, amazing chapter, loved it a lot. Thank you for writing it.