Reviews for shots of color
RobinSparkelz chapter 5 . 4/17
I loved it :)
HungryLemonGames chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Pleeease continue writing this story!
N.C. Sandman chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
HILARIOUS man. Some of the best stuff I have read in a while. You have a talent for story telling.
MistyBlue96 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Holy crap.

This.
Is.
HILARIOUS.

I can't stand babies myself, but I have to admit Hotaru ain't that bad. Such a Sasuke Jr. XD

The banter between the guys, the constant swearing and threats, the way they deal with the kid: everything is so funny! I'm so, so looking forward to reading more of this.
paracuties chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
AHAHAAHAAHAA! This is so funny!

I love Sasuke in this XD

Keep up the awesome work, and I hope you're still writing this fic! :D
Maxsunny chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Too cute! It's like s big dysfunctional family. You should definitely update! :)
Midan no Hatake chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Is this completed? Is it unfinished? Come on, I need to know, because this is hilarious an awesome and really interesting and I read it straight through without stopping.
Anilegna chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
But when is Sakura coming in, though. I mean She may be the new neighbor that's just moved in next door to the uchiha's but I'm getting anxious here :(
hoshi.na-chan chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I've read some daddy sasuke stories before but this one is dfntly my current favorite. It's funny how he just accepted hotaru without asking why kin didn't told him before or why kin just gave her just like that.
And how they turned from completely clueless to adapting to the new addition in family. (And how naruto is the only one is sane enough in the first place)

Cant help but awwwed when reading how sasuke interacted with hotaru. And the boys too. And all their gf and friends and fam are really helping and supportive
Now i cant wait how itachi's reaction will be. I always imagine itachi would spoil his niece :))

Hope you will continue this awesome story!
Meepyonnee chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Ahhhh, this is so adorable and so funny and fuck, why am I just reading your stories now? I love how you balance all their goofy quirks with tender moments with Hotaru. My heart warms everytime one takes care of her. When will you be able to continue? I look forward to the rest!
easilyobsessedctc chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
It's 2:34AM where I live and I have class in likes 5 hours and yet I'm laying here reading this on my phone. I remember reading the first chapter a while ago, probably when you first posted it, but I never got back to it for some weird reason. I have no idea. But I just started reading it again about an hour ago and I was literally chuckling (cackling) to myself over this last chapter. Naruto is literally hilarious. Of course, I'm a little curious as to how Sakura will play into all this, but for now I am so totally enjoying the hysterical ride. Your writing and description and charcterization and dialogue is so on point. I read your a/n in the next chapter and I just wanted to leave a review before I continued reading because I think you deserve to know that your story is great and don't let the nonsense of others hinder your writing.

Do what you want. Anyways, I hope you continue and update soon!
LazuliLAnime25 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I'm interested in this story. Update soon please!
Asterisk Blue chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Reading...and rereading...and re-rereading...and just realizing that I never left a review. *Flips self off* My god, I have the memory of a petrified prune. Seriously though, just wanted to give this some looove. Which is to say, I love it!
JakuraAngel chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Great story! I just love the idea of baby coming out of nowhere into the life of a bunch of boys.
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
*sighs contently*

I just love the bro!verse, I cant get enough of Sui and Kibas characterization Les, its wonderful you know I realy love your stories and who cares where sakura is or when shes coming, THE BRO IS STRONG IN THIS ONE, and Im having lots of fun reading it :P

Until next time!