Reviews for shots of color
MademoiselleRED chapter 7 . 11/3
Awww this is so sweet..i love it hoping for a continuation. x
Jean Swift chapter 7 . 3/20
I love the interactions between all of the guys! Can't wait to see what role Shikamaru will play ;)
oyink chapter 7 . 2/26
I love this and I love how you appear unreserved in writing their language (dirty at that) and I love that you are writing primarily for yourself. keep it up! I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
i fucking love this and it makes me crack up and i just fucking love this bye.
PotatoMoy chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
This story is hilarious and sweet and god i hope you update soon. Especially now that Sakura's made an appearance. I love it!
Tsukinatte101 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
I liked this chapter a lot! Like someone else said my favorite part is the interaction between the guys! Lol for some reason the line "he took another vicious bite of his halfassed breakfast" made me burst out laughing. Keep updating!
Purplecherry5 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Jenna with that many guys... interesting and a cute little idea!
Teething fucking sucks man. You can have the sweetest baby or the cranky baby, and teething is a bitch to them all! All of them become so fussy the poor things.
Sakura with dark purple lips? I liikkeeee. I need a picture of this asap!
Thanks for the update
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
I love this story! The guys as caretakers are amazing, you do a great job keeping them in character!
raye85 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Great. Chapter! I am glad that sakura started to come out again. And love how fugaku is different in this story. I really cant wait to see whatss going to happen next now that sasuke started showing a bit of interest in sakura. Very excited
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Resettling these characters into the regular world nicely took place here. The history worked and of course the cliffhanger was a good place to start the story.
Icy-Blue22 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
I love the Jenga idea. I have Jenga and didn't know what to do with it but now I do. But Neji you can't just ignore red velvet poptarts those are the absolute best. I never thought I'd read a bro!fic but now that I have I love it so much. Hotaru is adorable and I love this story. You're amazing!
RalitsaR chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Awww the parts with Sasuke learning and loving his daughter are so cuuuute! I really like this story, its so funny and (like I already said) cuuuute! :D Every single time they say something nasty to one another I cackle loudly, which makes me cough even more D: (I'm sick) This is my first time reading a bro fic and I love it. Thank you and Good Job!
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Aww this is the most sweet and epic fix I have read so far...and let me tell you...i have read many... Hope to read some more soon
RobinSparkelz chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
I just love the interaction between they guys :) so good.
XxaoshixX chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
TwoDots is an awesome game! XD

I tried looking for other brofic but yours is the only one that pops out when I search for one. Hahaha! XD