Reviews for Bright Eyes and Subtle Variations of Blue
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 21 . 3/30/2017
I can't even begin to say how much I enjoyed this. It was so sweet and lovely all through. It flowed well, (there were a couple spelling mistakes but) it was really well written. I would watch this as a movie. In fact I really want to make it into a movie. Kudos, mate.
HannahAaliyah chapter 8 . 2/18/2017
Just saying you spelt Merlins love wrong, you spell it Nimue :) Btw Im loving this story!
mycookiesgaara chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Falling in love with your best friend, even if male, sucks. Trust me I know.
raccoonlikespineapple chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
The fact that you made a Psych reference has made my life
mochiface chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Okay so I love this story so far, it's a really cool concept and I got into it so quickly~ can't wait to read the rest~~~
Twilight684 chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
Dear god, this was the most amazing supernatural AU I've ever read. It was beautiful and well done, and damn the sex scenes were really hot. I'm honestly mad at myself for putting off reading this for so long because I wasn't sure if it would actually be something I would like even though it had so many reviews and follows. I can't wait to see what other stories you've written :3
happybird3luv chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
You did such an AMAZING job on this story. You are a really good writer tbh. Ive never felt so addicted but you did really good. There was so much action and romance it was awesome. There was so many humorous moments were i coukd stop lauhing it was great! This is probally one of my faves like ever. You Are Amazing! Thank you
zabani-chan chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
I'll admit, I was a little iffy about reading this. Most stories I come across that have human!Cas with some kind of power are over-the-top OOC, with way too much drama and death. This...was perfect. It had just the right amount of everything and the characters were pretty much in-character (though I did have a hard time with Cas saying dude and stuff, but I overlooked it as him growing up human with a normal family).
So, I am glad that I gave this story a chance because I loved it. Great work! :)
Kennygirlgreen chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
This is the best Destiel fic ive read since i made an account on the site. like holy crap you're a god. like omg. This is way better than i had expected and im so glad i read it. I literally stopped my math homework for this and im not regretting it at all. I will for sure be checking out all your other stories! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BECAUSE IT REALLY IS GOOD!
DaggerStar chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
That ending made me tear up. The entire story was just so beautiful and intense. A friend of mine said I should read this story. I was just expecting another random, stereotypical Supernatural fanfiction. But, my goodness, was I wrong. Instead, I got an amazing story full of heart-wrenching twists and heart-pounding turns. This is, by far, one of the greatest works of short-story literature I've ever read.
So bravo to you. And thank you for putting your time and heart into writing this.

Also, as an author once wrote "There is no ending for this story, not really, because how do you end a story that has just begun? This isn't the happily ever after of the tale but the Once upon a time."
DaggerStar chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
*Nearly dies inside from the cuteness* Aghk!
I can't take how perfect this is!
DaggerStar chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
MiShA aNd JeNsEn GaVe EaChOtHeR pRoMiSe RiNgS!
DaggerStar chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I'd do the exact same for my bestfriend, who's basically my sister.
DaggerStar chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Wait...
So, let me get this straight.
You like Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, AND Psych?
CAN WE BE FRIENDS?!
DaggerStar chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Ya know, I've been thinking the exact same thing with my girlfriend. Teenagers aren't supposed to even know what love is, yet here I am, willing to wait 5 years to see her.
Damn, love is weird.
At least I can finally understand fanfics.