Reviews for Seblaine Week 2013
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Hot!
Chrysalyss chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Like this Seblaine week collection. Especially like this last chap.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
So cute!
Millie chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Really enjoyed this!
Setting it in a different format was great, and so refreshing to read!
Nightingale63 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
adorable: loved the format of this, it totally worked, and they are so adorable together! two adorables in one sentence, i guess I am gobsmacked with cuteness here ;-)
I think you do provide a believable window into the lives of the famous here; sure, it's sweet, but it's also a life that has challenges. The image of a romantic Sebastian looking at bling and thinking of popping the question is so sweet. And I love it that while these guys occasionally have conflict (evidently) they talk it through and are able to move on when it happens.
more please :-) !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
I looooove it
Inwenalas chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
nggggggggggh, The tension of this piece. AAAAARGH. Almost like a dance. Sexual frustration ftw over here. Thank you for that, m'dear. I know you're not sorry, so I'm just gonna sit here in my own puddle of nggggh.
Pretty sure you killed me.
Misgranted chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Hot! Can I wake up handcuffed to Sebastian please?
jiqin chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hunter/Kitty are cute!sometimes I feel like Seblaine need straight friends and their girlfriends and they will make seblaine's life become more happier :) I know it's strange cause most fanfic girls like to see the boys like each other but for me I want to see the “real life“ in your fics make me feel to see the real Seblaine life
Laura chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
So good!
kat chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I am dying...that was amazing
Nightingale63 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Wanky!
I loved this; it's very very sweet, and these two have a vibe that is all their own. Yes, I'm a klainer, but well-written seblaine is a close second.
Nice interweaving of canon, a snapshot we all have in our memory of Sebastian slipping the blazer onto Blaine, making it a touchstone for Sebastian and this story. You develop their histories post canon well, so that they seem in character and still very right for each other in this story. I like how they are as a couple: able to tolerate each other having separate lives and interests, but hard to keep their hands off each other once they're alone.
Well done!
Jessie05.12 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I love it... Your writing is great
AgainstAllOds chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Can't wait to see the larger fic, then ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013