Reviews for Dead Men Always Tell
Myrna Maeve chapter 2 . 2/14
I would!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
The prequel story for this was one of the most hilarious things I have read, so I was really hoping you would start this again :-(
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
The way that Nagato and Konan realize they have shirked their responsibilities in keeping a leash on some of the most dangerous men alive is quite amusing, with the potential for it to become even more so when they meet Hidan and Kakazu:
"Hey, I am your real leader, the guy who looks like who you thought was your leader was really a corpse who I animated, and yeah..."
Moriko no Hikari chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Oh YES do I want to see more of this. This is some fantastic crack you've got here!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
*raises hand*
it's amusing. the poor karakura-taichi can't keep up so well yet, what with the two halves of chakra problem. The 'dead' Naruto-verse characters and their interactions with the living are really fun. Poor, poor Tsunade.
Missingwings chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I want you to finish it! This is interesting, and I want to know who Panther hollow and Lupine hollow are
pizzapie IS MINE chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Inanari chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I would love to see a continuation of this story, but I understand if you are too busy or simply can't continue
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I am! Please keep writing this frankly hilarious crossover!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
*raises hand*

I just read through Tell No Tales and the first chapter. Good crack is hard to find. (I should probably find a way to reword that last sentence to make it more clear I mean "crack fanfiction", not actual crack. Oh, well.)
rand0m-DEATH chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
hmmmm. . .

'I' would certainly want to see this played through to the end, and its a shame your friend couldn't keep up with the story; but if you could finish this solo or dark-heika somehow could keep on going that would be awesome 'cause i really enjoyed the first part.

but i wouldn't want to add this to your workload if you had to continue it solo.

so if possible i would like to see this completed, but if thats not the case you can discontinue it or put it on hold till circumstances better.

either way good luck. :)
cyan96 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
You know, I don't really understand most of this. Even though I read the prequel a few months back...crack makes my head hurt. And my stomach ache from laughing too much.

Marvelous. Continue the good work.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
This is freaking confusing but I want more, kay? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I would be ecstatic it if you continued! I love this story and really want to see it completed. D.M.T.n.T was very original, and full of phenomenal humor. There was many a time that I laughed so much, my sides actually hurt, and so I'm positive this sequel will be just as outstanding! Please don't drop this!
gamma cavu chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
i the gamma cavy am still following this