Reviews for Dead Men Always Tell
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 2/12
*raises hand*

I just read through Tell No Tales and the first chapter. Good crack is hard to find. (I should probably find a way to reword that last sentence to make it more clear I mean "crack fanfiction", not actual crack. Oh, well.)
rand0m-DEATH chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
hmmmm. . .

'I' would certainly want to see this played through to the end, and its a shame your friend couldn't keep up with the story; but if you could finish this solo or dark-heika somehow could keep on going that would be awesome 'cause i really enjoyed the first part.

but i wouldn't want to add this to your workload if you had to continue it solo.

so if possible i would like to see this completed, but if thats not the case you can discontinue it or put it on hold till circumstances better.

either way good luck. :)
cyan96 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
You know, I don't really understand most of this. Even though I read the prequel a few months back...crack makes my head hurt. And my stomach ache from laughing too much.

Marvelous. Continue the good work.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
This is freaking confusing but I want more, kay? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I would be ecstatic it if you continued! I love this story and really want to see it completed. D.M.T.n.T was very original, and full of phenomenal humor. There was many a time that I laughed so much, my sides actually hurt, and so I'm positive this sequel will be just as outstanding! Please don't drop this!
gamma cavu chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
i the gamma cavy am still following this
AllPurposeWriter chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Yesh! Do it!
ElementKitsune chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I'm following.
MysteryRiddle chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I would like to see this story finished. I greatly enjoyed the first story.
latelydreaming chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I do! Pleeeeeeeeease don't drop it! It's ok if it takes longer for chapter updates, but I *hate* being left hanging.
brica chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I kinda just now read the whole thing, and it would be nice, I think, if it were continued, but I'd still be cool with it if you don't. Just saying.

I liked the crack (especially in the Untold Tales part at the end of each chapter), I liked that you made the effort of making the two fandom worlds work well together in terms of mechanics and characterization, and I appreciate that you wrote this in such a way as to not bore those who are familiar with both fandoms, yet not lose to confusion the readers who aren't familiar with one of the two fandoms (I myself am not familiar with Bleach).
Ttran2323 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Gonna answer this ahead of time since I'm really backlogged on things I need to do and this is quite late.
I wouldn't mind seeing this be continued. I enjoyed what I was reading. But if you can't update it than I won't hate you/her for it.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I'm still following it
misuto.reno's sister chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I DO!
Ravenstorm of Riverclan chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I would love to see it finished.