Reviews for White Lines
soullegend60 chapter 1 . 3/26
I think I might reread this (if that's even a word) but you already know that I like this, huh?
123 chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
Goten is a such a loser and I kinda want Trunks to move on with his life and leave his stupid friend behind. He's gaining nothing by keeping that dead weight around.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
Man, what a journey! I started reading this in 2013, and it has been one of my all time favs ever since! I am so glad that you wrote this, thank you for all your hard work! I feel like that was the best possible ending for them, it was very satisfying! The characters, the development, I have loved it from start to finish. It was honestly one of the best stories I have read and I couldn't ask for anything more!
Timaelan chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
Great epilogue as usual. I loved how everything seems to go back to square one, but this time in a happier frame. And Gohan into Casino, that was really a cool idea :)

Huge extraordinary work. Bravo.
nancy103 chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
Great final chapter. SO GOOD! This story should have reviews over 500! Congratulations on an excellent story. Looking forward to any new adventures!
nancy103 chapter 18 . 5/28/2016
Great ending! And Gero, while he had his own agenda, did you betray Ox or Gohan. Too bad he died though however it was fitting.
And Trunks is going to need a lot of love. Perhaps Chichi can help with this. She would be the type to welcome him into a family. Or, would he get closer to his mother?
Excellent story! Congratulations!
Leo the zodiac chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
Damn! Vegeta died, he was my favorite character after gohan but at last the story ends huh!
Orange Disco Ball chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
That was epic! Thanks for the amazing story!
Maiika chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
Thank you for sharing this story! I really enjoyed it. I never tire of A/U stories, and your portrayals of these characters in this world fit very well. It had an action-packed ending, and I enjoyed your descriptive writing style. Overall, great story and I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
Timaelan chapter 18 . 5/23/2016
Woaw. That was something. It was really a great ending, it gave me goosebumps and bated breath! I'm still looking forward for the bonus epilogue :) The entire story was outstanding, great job.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
Awesome work, loved it so much! Gero nooo! That traitor! He's gonna get everyone killed! Loved the reunion between all the Son family, that was so great! I loved every moment of it, keep up the great work!
Patachu chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
I made a fan-art. I did my best I hope you like like it.
art/DBZ-White-Lines-588410304
nancy103 chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
This was an emotional chapter for me, especially reading about Chichi's existence over the last four years. When you are older, have your own 15 year old boy, you can make correlations to certain parts of this story and it can be difficult.
And damnit Gero! How does this not surprise me!
And I'm pretty sure one of our main characters is going to die before this is all over.
ParanoidReader chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
Hahaha! You have no idea how much I'm loving this man! It's really well written and I love every bit of it! Sadly it's coming to and end, but, I don't really want to see it end at all! xD It's THAT good. I don't even read much variety, but this is my 'loving this so hard that I constantly need to look back to it from time to time to see if it's updated' fanfiction! Like I said, LOOOVVVIINNGG ITTT! xD
cattle mutilation chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
Brilliant story. Can't wait for your next update and see what Frieza and The Sons are planning to do? I love how you portrayed all the characters. Keep up the good work :)