Reviews for Under Rain
Revanchist21 chapter 13 . 3/28
This story is very innovative, interesting and amazing! I really hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon since this story is getting good! Keep up the good work man! Hope you will have more chapters in the near future soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2017
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Clover Clover Dover chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
This is such a great story! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
Please please update this! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
*Applause* bravo! I am so freaking hooked. So excited for more!
Mrs. ToraLaw chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
Thank god you are back. I thought you were going to abandon this awesome story. Thanks so much for updating. It's a great chapter btw!
SarahAntonia chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
Thanks so much for updating! I loved this chapter and honestly I can't wait for the next one, I'm so excited!
Hope you're going to find the time to update more regularly but frankly I'm satisfied with whatever I can get as long as you don't abandon this story! Keep up the good work, this story is awesome!
emmanon chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Gotta say this story wasn't at all what I was expecting but I read through all the chapters so far so fast. Hope to see where else you take this!
SarahAntonia chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
Please, please come back and continue this story!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Love this story! I hope it will be continued one day! I really want to see what happens.
Passing stranger chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Awesome story!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Oooh, I'm gonna love this story. Kakasaku banter for the win.
KindredSouI chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
Hope you update soon! It seems like Tenzou has a Zetsu thing going on.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Oks seriously getting into this story and I just have to tell you the "can't wait to see your puppies" made me laugh out loud for reals
SheWolfMedjai chapter 12 . 2/28/2015