Reviews for Dear Fan Fiction Writers - Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition
TTYJ Superfan chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Who is "That Little Person" everyone keeps talking about?
GeminiLady21 chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
It seriously would've been interesting to see Mokuba and Kaiba address the matters of THEM being shipped together. That would've been a ball game. Ow...looking back to the older reviews I left you, they honestly seem immature. It's like I didn't comprehend the sophisticated theme of this fic. Ouch. XD I love rereading all of this - it really captures the characters in some way!
reincarnatedpharaoh chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Again, I didn't mean to offend or in any case bother you again.

I finished the Japanese version, the manga series of the anime and even the American/English dub version.

I still can't get the idea why you liked to refer to him as Atem, I know many of the authors had already used it. Atem, as what I remembered was the English dub version of his name as he said in the ep. 224, "I'm the son of the Pharaoh Akununkamun, Atem."

That's what I heard really, I even have watched it from my DVD collection with the subtitles. His father's name really confuses me.

Oh, and sorry about that, I forgot to mention that I wrote a story, with him having a sister with an extra millennium item. Only one.

I spelled his father's name as "Aknankamun" though in the wikia, it's "Akununkamun" and you spelled it as "Akhenankhamen"

I realized that his father's name is spelled in many ways. I think you use the manga name.

"Atemu" is the Romaji or Romanized Japanese of his name. And is widely accepted in the series though here, I realized was the English dub version of his name which is "Atem"

And though, my country was said to be Philippines I have Egyptian blood and I greatly apologized if I somehow offended you.

To tell you the truth, the spellings of the Pharaohs names vary in ways that I couldn't understand. And I, in no ways are trying to correct you.

It's your way on how you write. Though my review looks like I was really judging you. And I read one that's almost like this.

To tell you the truth, "Atemu" really sounds like a girl's name and both "Atem" and "Atemu" in Egyptian means "lover of games" if I got that right.

And Pharaoh Atemu or Pharaoh Atem is fine with me. And with name of his father...I think I'll just settle with what I was used to.

And again, sorry if I greatly offended you.
Getsunohimesama chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Never really read a fic about Duke. It just never happened I guess. But I do feel sorry for him for having to go through this... Sadistic fangirls are quite ruthless...
Getsunohimesama chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Oh. Well sorry, it's just that... well it's Tristan. It's weird that this is the only explanation I can give but that is all. It's TRISTAN. What else is there to be said besides that? Especially after Duelist Kingdom and if you take out the part from the Millennium World where he is possessed by Bakura-sorry, I mean YAMI Bakura- he just kind of... exists...?
Getsunohimesama chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
I was glad to see Rebecah. She is one of my favorites! :)
Getsunohimesama chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
The only thing I have to say here is that you are absolutely right. To everything you said.
Getsunohimesama chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight and I've never even written anything about him.

Loved how the description of what he does to puppies in his free time was ommited. Really helped my sanity remain intact.
Getsunohimesama chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
In all honesty it was possible for Atem to have sibllings... A bastard sibling was possible since the Pharaoh was allowed to marry multiple times. The child would of course be a candidate for the throne, although it was not sure that it would qualifie as such. I'm just saying this because I always foound them much more "normal" than the extra MI that occasionally appears.

Reading Yami was nothing short of awesome! Great job!
Getsunohimesama chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Kaiba can be quite scary...
Getsunohimesama chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Once again absolutely right. Ryou is really a sweet and even cute boy and all but he also was strong enough to become Bakura's host and last till the end. That in itself makes him more than a strong person in my book.
Getsunohimesama chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I do find Mokuba cute... It's hard to pictore him chopping an APPLE, let alone someone's fingers...
Getsunohimesama chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
That was a reallh good one. PEGASUS DESERVES A PLACE IN THE VILLAIN PANTHEON! XD

There, said it. ;)
Getsunohimesama chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Well thay was flippin amazing! Marik was someone I was looking forward to read from and it was totally wodrth to say that I agree with pretty much everything.

Just one thing, LK does what he does for fun. He takes the flaws of a character and streches them to the point of being funny, albeit crude sometimes. I don't think though that he views any of the characters the way he portrays them in ygotas.
Getsunohimesama chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
I always found Pegasus' age weird but not for Mai. She is a very badass character and she never gavee the impression of being weak so WHY all that?

You are most definitely keeping them all IC and I really find it great that you manage to keep track of all these charactets.