Reviews for 18 Seconds to Make Old Things New Again
Yani Cardaria chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
I quite liked this... I believe there's mention of a sequel?
Cassandra392 chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
I really enjoyed this. Can't wait for the sequel!
New Eliza D chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
You really should keep going with your fic. At least Rose find the future Doctor and shag him senseless. Please? *_*
Brina440 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
This series is great! When are you gonna start the next part?
Kangarooney chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Amazing. I just finished the second(new) season and was DEVASTATED about the Doctor and Rose's separation. They're made for each other- oh why Tv people, WHY DID YOU DO IT? *sighs* I started watching the next episode, Donna is ANNOYING. Idk, it's weird.

Yesterday I was all like: "I thought the companions changed, but nope. The Doctor does. Which is too bad, because I liked the 9th better than the 10th, not so much Rose." Now I'm all like: "TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS. You just ruined everything. JINXED." Rose and the Doctor... perfect.

And YOU made my life. CAN'T WAIT FOR SEQUEL. Ahhhhhhhh. So many feels...

Anyway, so see ya! Awesome idea, (*loveeeeeeeeee*) and I'd LOVE to see more on the idea of Rose becoming/being a Time Lord- or should I say Time LADY? Nah, Time Lord sounds better. Totally following! :P

-Kangarooney-
skidney chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Awesome story!
kiera-sama chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Hehe. I loved this story! It was amazing! Please tell me you'll write a sequel of how she finds the doctor again!
LadaHathaway chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Nice
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
"Maybe Too Soon"...looking forward to the sequel, you already worked magic with this one...thanks again for sharing with us!
GitaMerah chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Yay! She's back (sort of). I can't wait for the sequel. Ooh, can we have Rassilon as the villain? There's not enough stories out there with him in it.
Jax118 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
WOW. Just wow. I am in such a panic about this. Oh man, such a good story and IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER! Can't wait for more!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
yes, he was no longer alone and he was happy even though he knew he would soon need to forget...Nine took the news of her change wonderfully, not sure Ten would have done the same.
Jax118 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Excellent chapter! So good!
roseandcrowngirl chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Nice twist in the ending. Are you getting notes off Steven Moffat?
Jax118 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Amazing...and what a CLIFFHANGER! I can't wait to read his reaction when he gets through the entire story! So good...can't wait for the update!