Reviews for Becoming Adults
Cersesi chapter 9 . 3/22
I love it.
Miko Sayuri chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Dear Guest,

You need not bother with your comments for there not appreciated. If you don't like the story, don't read it. Its really plain and simple, no one cares what you have to say. Go on to next story and bother another author with such comments. SuperMangaGeek doesn't need readers like you around to tell her what she did or didn't do. As far as errors go no one is perfect in this life, fan fics are written by people for fun and entertainment. We are not professionals with with editors. So yes, there are going to be mistakes made. For readers who do appreciate her work, I ask you keep your comments to yourself and leave her alone. I'm sure there is plenty of stories out there for you to read and comment.

Sincerely,
MikoSayuri
jdcocoagirl chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
unexpected twist.
Jenkinst chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Holy poop I bet it's shampoo that sneaky bint. Loving the story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
Man, somebody played dirty and got caught in the cookie jar:)
caia-chan chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
I look forward to read Ranma's reaction (and meeting with his son) when (if) he go back to Nerima. My list of suspect: Nodoka and Genma. I hope you update soon the next (and longer) chapter.
BobV chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Wow ! I didn't expect this plot twist.

I think the suspects are: Nodoka, Genma, someone related to Kuno family and... why not Gosunkugi ? no one will suspect him.

Keep going :D
SkyStrider chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Looks good. Keep going!
PurseMonger chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Glad to see another update from you and very glad to hear that you are writing the story you think is best. Saw the picture of Kazuki, very cute. Ranma's eyes and Akane's hair, literally looks like the same cut, color, and style; they make a cute kid.

Hope that your health continues to improve.
spicarus chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
It's nice to see a new chapter and a plot twist.

My list of suspects who might be intercepting Ranma's letters to Akane, assuming they were actually sent: Nodoka/Genma, Soun, the Kuno family ninja (please don't make me spell his name), Tatewaki, Kodachi. Well, those are the ones I think are the most likely.

Anyway...post your next chapter when you think it's ready.
BobV chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I think the reason for Ranma to leave is related with the nightmares that Kazuki is suffering.
I would like to see you continuing the fic. It is a bit short but is very interesting.
Don't let haters discourage you ;)
spicarus chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Personally, I would like to see this story continue. Many of the reviewer that were saying Ranma would never leave Akane don't realize that people can change over the years and react in unpredictable ways to stressful situations. Plus, they should have been polite and waited for you to actually explain why he ran away.

Most of those that sent you hate also fail to realize that this is fan fiction and therefor it is, by its very nature, alternate universe and out of character to a degree (after all, only Rumiko Takahashi can really keep Ranma in her universe; everyone else is just a close, at best, approximation).

I hope you get around to explaining why Ranma left. I would think it would be more than just Akane being pregnant at the time that caused him to leave. It would also be nice to have Ranma's point of view on what happened.

For some reason I see Mousse, either on his own or with someone other than Akane, going to China to get/confront Ranma.
samp.k chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Thank you for continuing your story !
tuatara chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
When all is said and done, you should only worry about satisfying yourself with your stories. Whether your audience is satisfied—or if you even *have* an audience—should be totally secondary. Write a story that *you* like writing.
PurseMonger chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Great to see an update from you. It was a cute little scene of Akane and her son. I really hope Ranma gets into the story soon, I'd like to see what happened between them and why he left.

About your Author's Note, I'm sorry you've gotten some hate mail regarding this story. It is a little hard for some people to see a negative side of their favorite character but I think you should keep to your idea of where the story goes. Who knows, the haters may change their mind when they find out the reasons why things turned out the way they did.