Reviews for Ye Who Endure Here
Literary Eagle chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Oh wow, that ending. An interesting way to tie this 'verse into the... well, I won't spoil it for those who check the reviews before reading a fic. Brilliant and bittersweet.
ktfcoyote chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I figure it's about time I comment after spending so muxh time reading and enjoying. (I am addicted! Do NOT send help.)

I have to admit that I am with Shinji in just not giving a... in not caring what happens to the obviously incurably insane Lilim. Still it's true to the original that mankind just does not learn and ends up at the same place, incarnation after incarnation. Not really sure what Adam/Tabris intends to do. Would it be any kind of kindness to make Shinji suffer through all of that again? Without Tabris?
Neristhaed chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Wow... this has to be the Worst Ending cranked up to 11. I had to reread the part where Shinji tells Kaji about how he can be used to trigger an Impact because the mere thought of doing that to someone? Revolting. Then again this entire chapter has be horrifying on several different levels that it honestly makes me wonder if Shinji just burning the world wouldn't have made for a 'happier' ending. Or at least one much less disturbing. Which really calls into question just how fucked the world is for mass extinction to seem better than trapping everyone's souls in that abomination but as you said, it is the Qverse. Now pardon me while I go find something to read that's either fluffy or crack filled, preferably both at this point.
Literary Eagle chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
A world so desolate that the pleasure of eating has become a joyless task, and even the people who wished for humanity's survival are coming apart at the seams... yep, it's a Q fic all right. Fantastic job! Hurts like hell, but still fantastic. ;)
Neristhaed chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
I really want to say that was a sucker punch. And it would be had Eva not conditioned me to think whenever there is a worse case scenario it can be oh so much worse. Still that was surprising, completely out of left field and 'Holyshitdamn' was quite literally the first thought that crossed my mind, quickly followed by 'Damn, I love this author.' Thank you so much for all the effort you put into your work! Can't wait to what's next!
Literary Eagle chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Poor Asuka! It's a really fascinating idea to explore, though. At least she left them with a pilot who is just as awesome as she was. Asuka has a way of making sure that people don't forget her, that's for certain.
Neristhaed chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Oh my. I can't say I ever expected that. I suppose that's one way to stop Kaworu from piling all the blame on himself. Though... considering the current trend with Misato? It at least promises to be a very interesting reaction to this.
Literary Eagle chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Great chapter, but wow that hurt! Seeing Kaworu so upset reminded me of how pained/terrified he looked towards the end of Q. It brought back some of the feelings I had the first time I saw the movie. *sniffle*

As for the end of the chapter... oh my! This conversation is going to get very interesting!
Literary Eagle chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I love how cute and wacky the main story is, but this darker AU is a great read as well. It's fascinating to see The Cat Who Walks Through Walls' worldbuilding applied to the Qverse.