Reviews for The Storyteller
ishidamon chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hi. I hope you'll update soon, really Love your story.
blondie chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I really like this idea. I haven't seen any fanfictions where Rapunzel and Flnn are kids together so I love tis1! I can't wait for more!
mecaka chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
OHMIGOSH THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I really, really, really like it (I'm going to favorite it!) THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Lelo chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
IM SO EXCITED SO EXCITED I can't wait to read what else u come up with I hope u think of it soon this is great thankyou amazing for your first one
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Wonderful follow up chapter. I like where you are going with this story!

C5SysEngFTS
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
please continue, its beautiful.
beaucoup riant chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
he got her to talk! do we know yet the age difference?
Edwardfan494 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Awwww! This is so cute!
Thee Sun chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was so cute :) you should continue it.
C5SysEngFTS chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very nice story. Hope to see the next chapter very soon. Please check out my stories as well...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
i love it. please continue this au.
Dianna chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved you're open ended finale. However, I do think this story has potential enough that the ending just doesn't do it justice. As your reader, I implore you to write more about the little princess and her storyteller. Surely, there are a few things that can happen differently now that you have started an alternate universe! Don't you want to bring that to life?
Peace,
Dianna
doodlegirll chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I LOVED this! I wish t wasn't so open ended because this has great potential! So cute and your words flow with complexity that stimulates the mind, but allows for simple understanding. It's lovely.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Nice. Eh hm cute.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hi. Please continue with this story. Loved it so far.