Reviews for More to Living Than Being Alive
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 8 . 2/15/2019
"Not everything is numbers, Spock!"
"Neither is everything purely emotion, Doctor,"

I love that.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2018
This fic is beautifully written! I honestly wasn't sure if you were going to deviate and have Jim not make it or not my lil heart almost couldn't take it, you did an A job, major kudos!
Fi chapter 10 . 7/17/2018
Hey this is amazing. I know I’m a couple YEARS late, but this story captures the essence of Jim and Bones and their individual struggles and relation so darn well I just don’t have words to describe the beauty, creativity , and amazing ness that is this piece!
Cuthien Silmeriel chapter 10 . 6/11/2018
I adore this. It’s my favourite post-Narada fanfic, and I’ve read a lot of them! I especially appreciate the medical accuracy. I’m an immunologist and your attention to detail regarding allergic reactions and IgE made this particularly entertaining for me to read. Nothing puts me off faster than when a fanfic throws all medical knowledge out the window. So yeah, thank you for this!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
This story was amazing and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I couldn't put this down and I'm glad I found it when it was completed because I don't think my little heart could've taken the cliffhangers! Wonderfully done! Now off I go to read everything else you've ever written.
anyctophilian chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
i totally enjoyed this!
Fetherhd chapter 10 . 1/17/2017
I truly enjoyed this. Thanks for a good read.
sockpuncher123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
u've only written one story for the star trek reboot and its the best one ive ever read goddamn
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
This is one of the best works I've read, period. You know these characters better than anyone else.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
This is fantastic! Loved it beginning to end and will definitely read more of your work.
wild-springflower chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
This was so good! Poor Jim, I mean, he was being stupid and not telling McCoy about his injuries, but still. I loved seeing the relationship between Jim and Bones, how much they meant to each other. The fact that Jim realizes he's probably the reason Bones drinks. Uh! So sad but so good! And also the budding relationship between Jim and Spock, wonderful! Having them play chess because Jim's bored and can't move, and because Spock must feel at least partially at fault. Very good, I enjoyed reading this!
EiswolfZero chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
I loved this whole story from the start.
You kept me on my toes and for a second I feared that Jim might really have to die.

Amazing 3
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
poor Jim, he sure catches anything bad out there! but he's lucky to have friends like these, he deserves them
tanseynz chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
Oh that was good. Poor Jim - his allergies are just cruel! Just as well Bones doesn't believe in no-win scenarios when it comes to him.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
huh. I thought the falling apart would be as much or more mental as physical but the mental trama was all swept under the rug at the end. A bit unsatisfactory even if true to character.