Reviews for From the Heart
Fanfickisara chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Beautiful!
xStarryxPiinkx chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Your poem i so GREAT! I was practilcally crying my heart out because of your story. I really love your poem. Can you make a sequeal?
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Very sweet. You're a good poet.
OlicityFan chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
OK FOR THE LOVE OF THIS GREAT POEM! U HAVE TO MAKE IT A HAPPY ENDING I DON'T THINK MY! HEART COULD TAKE IT IF THEY DON'T END UP TOGETHER! OK GREAT POEM I LOVE IT! PLEASE I KNOW THAT THIS GOSE TO THE STORY THAT IS AFTER THIS POEM BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THE THING CAN'T REMBER THE NAME BUT ANYWAY NOT THE POINT! PLEASE LET IT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!
Kawaii Celestial Star chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
wow...! luvly poem too... .
-akiko .-
Harppichan chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
*is crying...literaly* OMG your poem is so good! I loved the difference pne person can make, and this is also wonderful1 _
CrAzYoTaKuGiRl chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Such a great little poem to a great little fic! It fits so perfectly! You're awesome.

Ok, well gots to go now, see ya!
anoyonmus chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
heyy i luv ur poems
Joey-lover chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
that was great! it made me think of my old boy friend. but he broke up with me just a couple of weeks ago, i'm still sad about it. he never even told me why. this poem is...is is like me and him. i mill him alot... i don't care if he dumped me...i...i still love him. oh but i'm just talking. hope ya right more good stories like this one.
Waterfalls Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I am very glad you tried...and you succeeded of course! Hey, another job well done by Hushpuppy24! YAY! Bye for now!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
YOUR BEST IS VERY GOOD I LIKE YOUR FICS.

ALSO PLEASE WRITE MORE TEA/SETO THIER

A CUTE COUPLE ARIGOTTO AND JA NE!
Dragon Sorceress of Arlea chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
*sniffle* wow. THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! over reaction. anyway, good poem!

PS: READ MY STORY Destined by the Gods, at .net
narikaival chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Good poem
Sungirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
T_T That's so sad... Kaiba and Tea are such a good couple!
master-duelist chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
wow! that was touching! i liked i! im the one who isn't good in poems! oh well