Reviews for From the Heart
Kitty80 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Its awsome! And I think you should write more.
christy chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
nice poem, didn't no poet. lol. luvd it.
Rhamana chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
*Sniff* *Sniff* That *Sniff* Was *Sniff* So Beautiful! Waaaaa! *Breaks down and crys on her Yami's shoulder*

*Rhama pats her back* Shh. It was only a poem aibou!

Yeah... *Sniff* But it was sooo good... *sniff*

*Reaches for the bottom of Rhama's dress to blow her nose*

Yeuck! Use a tissue! Not my dress! Gross!

Sorry. *Pulls a kleenex out of her pocket and blows her nose.*

That was one of the best poems I have ever read... But I'm in college on the computer, supposed to be doing my work, so I had better go before they catch me and boot me outta the Computer Room. Bye byes, Rhaman x
SNS chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
*Sniffs* that's was soooo sweat! *SIGH* i wish someone would write that kind of poem to me. *starts to daydream* ANYWHOO! great poem, even though it's NOT the sequel. Oh well, good enough, though i STILL expect the sequel to come soon! HAHA okies, well,keep up the good work!
seto's lil' crystal chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
right now i'm almost in tears!

i've never really been a seto/tea fan, but i am now, just because of your story.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

P.S:seto is mine!
Difinity chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
*sniff* that was so sweet. i just loved that story and this poem! i love the ending because it's so sweet. way to go!
melody chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
how cute!

what a lovely little poem!

ohhhhhhh...i feel like listening to some peaceful music now,bye-bye!
Blue-Kool-Aid chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
AWH! That was so sweet! I really liked the ending. "You're the difference one person can make." Great way to end your fic! Awesome job! See you later! _~

~Blue-Kool-Aid~
Black Magician Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I liked your poem a lot. It was so sad :( Write the sequel soon
Ana chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I loved ur poem. .~

~Ana~
Budiamond chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I like-ed it.

I review because I feel bad. See, I read The difference one person can make from the very first chapter but I didn't review O.o

By the by, the sequel sounds exciting :D

I wanna see it! And I cross my heart hope to live that I'll review every chappie I see!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2