Reviews for Harry's Eulogy
BMS chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Now thats a fitting eulogy
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
*wicked chuckle* Oh, dear, I'm certain that's going to set the kneazle among the snidgets. Still, if it gets wizarding Britain moving from being an inert bunch of sheep, it's worth it.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
When JKR started her seven book series of children's stories, I doubt she had even an inkling of the level of popularity her books would achieve. Unfortunately, with a much wider and more discerning audience than she had envisioned, the books and characters fall apart. You've done a good job of summarizing how a more maturely written Harry Potter would have reacted. Your glimpse at this reaction was well written and concise. Thanks, N Flamel
Aaran St. Vines chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
One of the great failings of the marvelous Harry Potter story is that he was never given his right to express what you wrote here.

Seeing Draco there at the train station in the epilogue and seeing a Potter son named Albus Severus was much more disappointing than Hermione with Ron - and that was a tragedy even JKR admits to now.

Well done. Concise and well written.
old-crow chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Hi,

This tale was one of the best uses of the old Bilbo Bagins tricks that I've ever read. Are you sure there isn't a follow-on chapter there, just waiting to be told?

Crow
starboy454 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
excellent
Silens Scriptor chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well written and an excellent direction for potential stories.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I still doubt they'll take any action, but I liked his speech.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
well done
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Wow, I've always liked the idea of Harry saying "Take the job of 'Chosen One' and shove it" after the events of 5th year. I'd love to see this scene in a larger fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh
Katconan chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Excellent story! This is what Harry should have done: say what he did, leave the school grounds immediately, hit Gringotts for his money and a Muggle passport, get a new untraceable wand and fly off to another country. Hedwig, Moody and others would still be alive, he would be free of the Dursleys forever and if the sheepeoples didn't fight for themselves they would have gotten what they deserved.
Dumbledore RUINED a lot of lives but people still praised and loved him. He left Harry with a big mess to clean up and no means to really defend himself or others. Might be nice if you used this as the start of a longer story.
amortentiate chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Nice one BD. HBP would have been a lot more interesting if it had a scene like this during DD's funeral. But, that's what fanfiction is for. Seriously good stuff. More like this please. :)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
go Harry! Sometimes I wish he wasn't so passive. i understand Ms Rawlings wanted him to have a briliant life after the pain, but it makes him plain stupid, not brave not noble, stupid! And Ron and Mionie just as bad and bigoted as the death eaters!