Reviews for Child Again
SepatownSon chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Hey it's all good. Long chapters are preferred if you ask me. People have different brands of humor, all you need to do is find yours. But I think your funny moments will be found in Clark's behavior and Diana's reactions.
Aintgotnone chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I love this!
Pure genius!
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Normally I wouldn't read this kind of story but you've written it well enough to actually be interesting. Can't wait to see how this situation unfolds.
phyrephly chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Well. Clark is certainly a child here. So that's a pretty serious condition for him to be in. Although it can have its funny moments, which I'm sure will come. Diana allowing little Clark to think of her as his mommy, is interesting. Maybe she didn't think through lying to Victor about both of them being alright? but again, I guess that's Diana not wanting to worry anyone, especially as seeing there was little anyone could do about the situation at the moment. Lololol at Diana not wanting to take the chance in cooking for Clark. I can see Diana learning some hard lessons about herself here - some funny bits in there, I'm sure - but it is an interesting premise, this one. Looking forward to Ch 3. ;)
CaliBrat chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
oh, I am TOTALLY loving this! It's too funny seeing Clark reverted back to age 5 again! And I don't think Diana is too motherly-I can so see this happening LOL! Can't wait to see where this is heading!
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Aww...what an adorable second chap. You are on quite a creative roll these days missy! Keep up the good work. :)
krazie4kaldiana chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Oh. Man. I. Like. Its. Cute
SepatownSon chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Well, every line can't be humor, but there's plenty of potential in this. I'm quite interested in seeing that. I always figured Clark had some powers even as a young child, and they developed the longer he lived on earth. In one of the movies, he lifted a truck as a baby, not long after landing on Earth. The stories I know, have him flying when he got older.

But hey, it's your story.
THE1DKMAN chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Luve the chapter. Diana getting under Circe skin and making lose focus! I have a question tho. Will Clark have no memory of who his is and the life he had or will he just be trapped in a child's body? It seems by the last word in the chapter that it will be the former.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ha! Interesting take!
SepatownSon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Humor! I'm excited now, hoping for fun times in this one.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Omg. Good. Start dont. Forget. To update the. Others
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This oughta be good...
I can hardly WAIT for more.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 6/3/2013