Reviews for Mates for Eternity
Li Siahan chapter 2 . 2/19
OMGGGG I just found out this story ... gosh. how wonderful this story is, I love it so much️️️3, I look forward to your health and you continue this story. Amen..
Yume Nijino chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
Lol Road’s a dom. That is hilarious
Happysheepofrandom chapter 12 . 12/29/2017
I am thankful for the summaries that you write. Although I do wish other writers were as considerate and thoughtful as you, I like how unique you are. So just please keep writing. ️
~Taylor
YoungandChildish chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Plzzzz tell me there is going to be more than 1 child cause how much Tyki did Allen there needs to be more than one child like 3 or 4 at least
YoungandChildish chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 12 . 10/2/2017
I love this story! The tension between Allen and Tyki is marvelous. I read this whole thing all in one shot. I hope your able to update this story.
Skyler Ruji chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
it~
aliceWALKER14 chapter 12 . 5/19/2017
this fandic sure is horny ~
i need an update
Aji chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Lovecaptionlevi chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
NEED MORE CHAPTERS, I have completely fallen in love with this fanfic please I need more chapter's
jy24 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Please continue writing this, I really like the story so much that I tried to find it in your other account and was sad to find that it was the same chapter 11 that it stopped. Please come back and write it soon.
notsoshy101 chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
this story is really good and hot as well when are you going to do a part two for it?
pulpenijo chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
Man,,, i'm sweating right back here. Hotttt! #fan myself
pulpenijo chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
Love it how you write and create this story, your imagination was great.
Yuki15 chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
OMG this is so cute please update soon! oh will the baby be a girl or boy? *say boy*