tomada chapter 16 . 1/16
hi, i'm not sure if you are still reading your reviews on this story, but first i wanted to say please except my deepest sympathy for your loss,now for my review, i found your story while i was looking through fan fiction and i must say i'm glad i did, while your story has had me in tears, i can only tell you how much i have enjoying reading it, you are a wonderful writer and hope that at some point very soon you decide to continue with this story, i would love to read on, but i understand if you can not, but me being greedy would love an update, take care.
Purple-Sherlock-1985 chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Great story, but I noticed you have not updated in a while not that can honestly blame you. I know how you feel my mum was really sick to and she died on September 10th the day after her birthday she was 58. So yes I understand and am sympathetic to your circumstances. Through does it ever get any easier to deal with as it has only been just under three months for me so it is still fresh and Christmas is due so that adds to it the to, it will be the first without her, so my sister and I are not looking forward to it.
mlking2015 chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
There aren't any words that I could write that would make your loss hurt any less. But, I'm truly sorry for your loss! Best wishes and condolences!
Mary chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
I am SO sorry to hear about your mom! I understand how hard it is to lose a parent even when he or she was really sick. My Dad passed away in February after battling cancer since 2008, so I completely understand. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Talia's Rolan chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your mum, Goddess bless.
BlueBell phoenix chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
So sorry about your mum, take your time, she was more important than a story, no matter how good of a story that it is.
LikeAGleek chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
So sorry for your loss, take you time this story should be the last thing on your mind, take care of yourself and be with your family we will still be here when your ready, I hope your ok.
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
So sorry for you to have lost your mother. No matter what age it happens, it still leaves a hole in your heart and a desire for one last smile or one more hug. Remember to stay open to friends and family to help you through this.
*HUG* from me, and I hope you are looking after yourself. Take all the time you need.
bookworm51485 chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Far too rushed, extremely melodramatic, and completely disregards who these characters really are. Sebastian is not that nice, Kurt is not that much of a wimp and not nearly so touchy feely, not to mention the more peripheral characters. The technical writing is good, it's the rest that leaves something to be desired.
JasminJoJo chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
OMG i just love this story! I love that Sebastian is so sweet! I love how they all is on Kurt's side. I just love the story! You're so good at writing! I'm looking forward to next chapter! :)
Englantine chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
I like this story so much. Protective Sebastian its so sweet Please update soon.
fimisibf chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
they are so cute together :) lovely chapter.
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Ugh this chapter brought tears to my eyes. I can not wait for more.
coolme chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Moreee hihi i lov kurtbastian. Lov ya story . Thumbs up. XD
fimisibf chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
i love this story SO MUCH! Please continue :)