Reviews for Jeopardy Jedi
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 9/27
OH. MY. GOSH.
This is beautiful. No really, I had sO MUCH fun reading this. *flails*
I have never seen a Jeopardy fic before... what a novel idea. Bravo. And of COURSE Sam would be a boss at Jeopardy - why hadn't I ever thought of that? Kudos to you for putting the two together!
Reading this was pure indulgence for me. Getting to see Sam in the spotlight, and I feel proud right along with Dean. Seriously couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was reading. Wonderful.
Thank you so much for writing this.
~ Clara Brighet
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 8/31
This is so sweet! Sam just crushing everybody at Jeopardy is wonderful, and their little talk at the end was awesome. :)
Orion Hunts chapter 1 . 7/2
That was so goddamn adorable.
Eliro chapter 1 . 6/7
Of course Sam would be in love with Jeopardy, and Dean would just have to watch his brother kick some serious butt. This warmed my heart. Thank you!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/24
This was one of the most adorable things ever. My eyes are actually watering a bit and I think you did an amazing job with this.
ArianandXaia chapter 1 . 2/12
I'm crying. This is beautiful. I love this so much.
sodacankiller12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Omg this was soooooooooo awesome, I was literally squealing and biting my finger this whole time it was AWESOME
shadowdancer33996 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
That was awessome
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This... Made me cry... And laugh... At the same time. Got some weird looks, totally worth it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
If only. It's a nice cream.
LaMB-COW chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Awww! That was so cute! I stumbled upon this littke work unsuspecting and now I'm just insanely happy. One thing I especially liked was how Dean continuously referred to Sam as his kid, because we all know that's pretty much what Sam is to Dean in a lot of ways, but we never really get to hear that on the show, and I just love it when fic's aknowledge that. Also, I loved that in Sammy's interview he did their whole 'Rock vs. Scissors' thing... and then when Dean was musing about how they went together, rock and scissors, bitch and jerk, love and you... and then I just started wondering what would've happened if when Alex asked him about his brother he had instead out on his Classic-Sassy-Sam Bitchface and been all "Yeah, the jerk..." ya know? Haha, seems for more of a crack!fic though.
Anywho! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I heart a Smart!Sam.
DFTBA & Always Keep Fighting!
-Lamb
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
That was great, a perfect description of this period of their lives, the trip to Stanford and all
Of course Dean would miss Sammy too, and certainly would be concerned about his brother alone
But I liked that Sammy was calling regularly for a while, and I understood that Dean could not attend but still saved messages
And planning to call on the anniversary and apologize, avoiding anything resembling Sam and very proud of his little brother intelligence
I was really surprised when I saw that Sam was running the program, but I always love the description you make of it in his stories, beautiful, innocent and that inspires confidence and adoration worldwide
And I loved the concern of the Dean about Sam is not eating enough and anger at Yale guy was hilarious and so Dean
And of course Sammy was going to win and their conversation on the phone
You filled a number of gaps for us to explore more stories like this
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
aww I loved it!You go Sam!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Very nicely written. Thank you for posting!
Tinajp chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
awwwwww...so adorable...i loved it...i hope u keep writing & i read a new story soon...tnx