Reviews for Jeopardy Jedi
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Yes! I love jeopardy, and could totally see Sam killin it on that show :) Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
CharFire chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Honestly I've only just started watching Supernatural, it this was incredibly sweet. Dean's emotional turmoil and Sam with his dorkiness and the absolute loving bond of brothers melted my heart. I usually don't leave reviews but you deserve it with this adorable masterpiece
ren chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
*awww* it has been a long time since the last time I reread this one, and yet it's still seriouslly awesome and adorable
mattmurduck chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
IM CRYING
SammyGirlForLife chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
So classic... This is terrific. You came up with a brilliant idea. I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear while reading Jeopardy Jedi.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Good effing god my heart can't take this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
No matter how many times I read it I still love this story. :)
Rababaz chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Cute :)
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
OH. MY. GOSH.
This is beautiful. No really, I had sO MUCH fun reading this. *flails*
I have never seen a Jeopardy fic before... what a novel idea. Bravo. And of COURSE Sam would be a boss at Jeopardy - why hadn't I ever thought of that? Kudos to you for putting the two together!
Reading this was pure indulgence for me. Getting to see Sam in the spotlight, and I feel proud right along with Dean. Seriously couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was reading. Wonderful.
Thank you so much for writing this.
~ Clara Brighet
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This is so sweet! Sam just crushing everybody at Jeopardy is wonderful, and their little talk at the end was awesome. :)
Orion Hunts chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
That was so goddamn adorable.
Eliro chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Of course Sam would be in love with Jeopardy, and Dean would just have to watch his brother kick some serious butt. This warmed my heart. Thank you!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This was one of the most adorable things ever. My eyes are actually watering a bit and I think you did an amazing job with this.
ArianaXaia chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I'm crying. This is beautiful. I love this so much.
sodacankiller12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Omg this was soooooooooo awesome, I was literally squealing and biting my finger this whole time it was AWESOME