Reviews for Magic Fingers
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 3/9
doe:
sooo sweeeeeeet...momma likes.
Sadex chapter 1 . 3/6
I feel so dirty reading this but I loved it.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19
I cannot decide who is naughtier, Castiel or Dean. All this kinky shit going on and the fantasies! Oh god... they never quite end, do they...
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I have one word for this fic: OHGODYES. That isn't one word? Too bad. It is for this fic!
mailaine chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Haha, I bet Sam got an eyeful XD This is awesome! Love it!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ncely written. Good job.
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Jesus, that was a wonderful deeply sexy story. I loved Castiel's dialogue especially - there was something that rang so true about it.

I think that "he just lied there" should be "he just lay there", though.
Lovely story , bravo!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Watching Supernatural and reading it's fanfics.

On that note, I'm going to hell for this.
KAZlocked chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I read this for the first time last year, and it is STILL the hottest, most accurately characterized piece of one-shot smut out there. The best, and definitely my favorite.
Aleandri chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wonderful story! You did a fantastic job with everything, from the characters to the storyline. I got completely sucked in to it. I think Dean on bottom worked out perfect for your story. My favorite touch was Castiel being out of control-so hot! Your writing style is excellent and I hope to read more stories by you!
Mizackles chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Grace fucking & Bottom!Dean being held down by Cas…yes! Dean calling Cas Angel boy & his Castiel…yes! Best bit…. "I want to take you apart," he whispered, "I want to make you come undone beneath my hands as I worship the very atoms of your existence. I will kiss away the scars on your soul until there's nothing left but pleasure and bliss and then I'm going to put you back together again, better, stronger than ever before… I wish to ruin you forever, to make you crave me the way I crave you, but I can't do that, Dean… not without your consent, so I need you to be sure." Loved it! Oh!
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Beautiful. Just BEAUTIFUL. I mean I liked the concept and everything, but the ending was just too sweet. Thanks a lot!
Nightphoenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
It's stories like this one that just sucked me into destiel fanfic . The intensity, the passion! The graphic detail. I can picture it all perfectly. (Also poor Sam! LoL) love it!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
*busy cooing over them*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was awesome. This is the first fan fiction I've read that puts cas in control and it was good. Really really good. I thought you got castiels character very well, as well as deans.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »