Reviews for Magic Fingers
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/27
Holy shit that was freaking amazing. Guh!
changminsrealmom chapter 1 . 1/5
wowie
katcantfly chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
i swear
this was the most beautifully written smutfic, maybe even just fanfiction in general, that i have ever read.
I lovelovelove the whole "grace-fucking" concept and have been looking for a fic with that forever. Im amazed by how you made it so hot and real while keeping it incredibly in character. I love the idea of Dean being able to feel Cas' orgasm ripping through him because of the whole angel thing, and the whole wing thing is just so perfectly described. You made Castiel rough, immensely powerful and almost animalistic one moment and then seamlessly slipped him into cute lil cuddly curious kitten mode the next. You did a great job of making him a vengeful, could-kill-you-with-the-snap-of-a-finger warrior of heaven, while still making him seem inexplicably human in a way, with his exhilaration and holding back and everything. The beginning feels a bit awkward and embarrassing, but not painfully so and none of this felt forced. I was honestly really amazed at how you made it long but not drawn out, giving the reader clear visuals of everything that was happening to Dean and Cas. I was never really confused about who was wearing what or how anything happened, it was just so smooth and it all fit together so well. All the senses were incorperated perfectly and word choice was perfect it was perfect oh my goD i am keeping this forever i love it so much.
thank you for writing this increDibLe fic.
You added a perfect amount of smut and fluff and awkward and love and feeling and images and it was just so amazing. I'm starting to really sound overly obsessed oops so I'll go now but this was just s o perfect and i really really loved it a lot c:
keep writing 3
hugsandsnugs67 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
WOW, just...wow. Can I just say that the part where Cas describes to Dean how he wants to "take him apart" is so passionate. It is one of the most incredible paragraphs representing his love for Dean that I have ever read.
phantompoet1314 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I just recently became an SPN fan... watched all 9 netflix seasons in 2 months... I admit, I was not a shipper at all until about 3 weeks ago, which is when I was looking at what Destiel was... I am new to all this so first... while I am totally pro gay, I was not sold on them being together as a couple until I read this. This was so well thought out, so amazing... I cannot thank you enough for writing it. I was blown away and I have never registered with any fanfic site ever in my life just to review something as I did with this. I was moved in a way that fanfic has never moved me. THIS is what I imagine when I see them together... and I have to admit, now when ever I watch the show again, I look for the long stares, the jokes and undertones and this story stays with me more than any other even though I have read several others and longer.. they did not even come close to catching in 15 or more chapters what you caught in less than 10k words. I have parts of this story committed to memory now I have read it so many times. You really are a talented writer and I hope that you will persue it for many years to come. You have all the raw talent to be a published author with stories of your own making. The only wish I have.. is that someone would do a fanart of that moment.. well... 2 moments actually, the one where Cas's lips are hovering over Deans to ask 'Are you sure' and the one where his eyes glow and Dean sees it... just.. amazing... I was roused and that is not something that has ever happened to me before reading a fanfic... in a nutshell... AH-FREAKIN-MAZING! Cant wait to read more from you about Dean and Cas like this!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
doe:
sooo sweeeeeeet...momma likes.
Ravens-little-game-sadex chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I feel so dirty reading this but I loved it.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I cannot decide who is naughtier, Castiel or Dean. All this kinky shit going on and the fantasies! Oh god... they never quite end, do they...
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I have one word for this fic: OHGODYES. That isn't one word? Too bad. It is for this fic!
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Haha, I bet Sam got an eyeful XD This is awesome! Love it!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ncely written. Good job.
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Jesus, that was a wonderful deeply sexy story. I loved Castiel's dialogue especially - there was something that rang so true about it.

I think that "he just lied there" should be "he just lay there", though.
Lovely story , bravo!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Watching Supernatural and reading it's fanfics.

On that note, I'm going to hell for this.
KAZlocked chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I read this for the first time last year, and it is STILL the hottest, most accurately characterized piece of one-shot smut out there. The best, and definitely my favorite.
Aleandri chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wonderful story! You did a fantastic job with everything, from the characters to the storyline. I got completely sucked in to it. I think Dean on bottom worked out perfect for your story. My favorite touch was Castiel being out of control-so hot! Your writing style is excellent and I hope to read more stories by you!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »