Reviews for A Red Sun Rises
Bella-swan11 chapter 107 . 9/15
Sansa has to prove that you are not a toy, it's time to take out the claws wolf you have. Sansa Teach your husband will not be the submissive wife will say yes to everything, you have to teach him to respect you.
But what makes you you will return in the same way as you do, now you are his wife starts to behave as such.

Bella-swan11 chapter 106 . 9/11
Sansa Prove to your future wife that you are a Stark and will act as such.
Jaime you to take all the surprises you with Sansa, after all in his blood runs the blood of wolves. Caroline let time decide whether Daemon can actually be a good husband or not.
Daenerys have to admit that Klaus only you like selfish and look for your own happiness who says if life gives you a surprise, it's true you can not have children but Klaus is a hybrid which if you could have children with him.

Bella-swan11 chapter 105 . 8/29
As Daenerys think you can deny that feelings for Klaus, it is a miracle that no sexual tension between you is tapped; since all have realized it.
Caroline must follow through with the marriage, it's too late for you to run away from this, just he thinks a decent man Daemon just think that at least get along is.
Katherine know you should be careful with Roose Bolton, you know you want to betray. To make it look good would you do with traitors give a show that scares so he and Ramsay, show him that may be the biggest killer in all realms Ripper, your torture can never be overcome.
Katherine Robb have to protect their ingenuity, now you dedes take charge of everything. Now you have to Damon know he loves like a brother Robb and help you in your plans.
They're good teacher Katherine, small Arya is forming feared someone can secure when he grows up, it is sure Damon will fall for it when it is greater.

Regards .
Quindecim chapter 105 . 8/24
hahah Daenerys and Niklaus playing good cop/bad cop, brilliant.
hmm so I take it if Caroline knows about Niklaus being in Essos, than the rest of the Mystic Falls gang in King's Landing does as well? What about the North? I imagine word takes a bit longer to reach the North, but Katherine is a resourceful woman, so I remain unsure if she would know as well. I'm sure she would be freaking out if she knew Klaus was not nearly as far away as Katherine would like ha.
It's going to be torture waiting to find out what happens next ha ha. Thank you for sharing and all your hard work on this fic, awesome as always.

Next Chapter: Caroline: Runaway bride? xD (ha I doubt it, but I like the idea)
sortakindamaybeperhaps chapter 105 . 8/24
yass for caroline thought about running to klaus for protection but wait how did she know klaus is in essos to begin with?
"...and Klaus is terrorizing villages in Essos and just gloating about it."
I can imagine Klaus having the time of his life lol
"What's a 'normal vampire'? Does it sparkle?" LOL
Arya and Damon would be awesome! You know nothing Robb Stark
Quindecim chapter 104 . 8/9
oh my god finally Klaus is back! Yay :D
A Daenerys/Niklaus team-up is definitely a terrifying thing ha ha.
I can't wait for those idiots in Qarth to take Dany's dragons; Klaus gets to absolutely destroy that city, something I had always hoped Daenerys would have done when she left :b
Curious as to how Katherine is going to get her way, I just know she is going to get her way even if I don't know how yet ha.
Wonderful work as always.
DayDreamer2796 chapter 104 . 8/8
Just amazing!
Narutoske chapter 103 . 8/2
Great chapter :)

This chapter was very good and interesting with the characters interactions. Edmure POV is the most interesting with his desire of Katherine and then Elena.

It's good Jon at least tried to make amends with Cat but she still can't stop blaming for Ned's infidelity just as Edmure.

Poor Jon, he had to share Elena the entire night at every man that wants to dance with her, I believe they wanted to dance with her just because she looks like Katherine. I do hope you do more of Edmure POV its interesting reading other characters POV.

Update soon.
Isabella chapter 103 . 8/2
Ahh! Finally klaus will be back :D ! Love the Damon/arya friendship ️ Great chapter, keep it coming!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 102 . 7/25
Great chapter! I can't wait for the 'visit to the Twins' part!
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 7/19
This is promising. I can't believe I stumbled upon a Vampire Diaries crossover! Two of my favorite shows and I rarely watch TV so I dont have many favorite shows :)
Red the Revolutionary chapter 101 . 7/19
Another fantastic chapter! I'm really excited to see what happens with the Freys, Roose, and even Klaus! (He is my fav character in the show)
Keep up the awesome work!