Reviews for A Red Sun Rises
Would really love an update. Miss this fic
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 115 . 1/9
Amazing story. So much going on I love. Really want to see more Stefan/Sansa. Damon really needs a girl if this Jon thing is gonna stick (I ship Delena hard and sadly all that pairing did for me was make me hate Jon who I usually love lol) maybe Margeary, she's gorgeous and I think theyde be a fun pair, either way can't wait to see what you do with it. Glad to see Elijah as a combatant now and interested what Loyal Rebecca will do when she runs afoul of him on the field, fighting him wouldn't be out of character over a guy Rebecca always was a rebel for love. I'm hoping someone will make the Jon targaryen connection soon because of the Dragons Blood, Elena has all the pieces if someone thinks to ask her about it. All in all great story though I do miss the Damon centric chapters because he's a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see Klaus show up. Also vampires can't compel and can enter homes which is a fundamental difference in their nature's any chance we might see some other changes like being able to have kids? Magic can react in odd ways to different world's so that'd be cool to see. Little Dhamphir hellspawn starks would be hilarious. In any case love the story and can't wait to see more.
nutella4923 chapter 56 . 1/8
I love where you are going with this! I just have one question. What happened to Jeremy? In The Vampire Diaries he is in Silas's tomb, but has died, so in your version, is he dead? Or alive back in the vampire diaries universe?
LauraGw00007 chapter 115 . 12/30/2016
I've waited for this moment since chapter 1. Thanks for sticking with this story. I love your writing and I will patiently wait for the next chapter.
Narutoske chapter 115 . 12/10/2016
Great chapter:)

Finally Robb found out the truth and he was able to survive thanks to Katherine. If it wasn't for Katherine the whole family would of been dead.

Update soon.
Naruto9tail chapter 115 . 12/8/2016
AMAZING! I loved it, so much happened and you didn't linger on people like Bolton to give them extravagant deaths or anything. And once again Elijah proves he is the coolest of all the vampires in both of the shows. It was also interesting to see Elena go a little blood crazy for once, but the world of Westeros does strange things to some people. As I read through the chapter a lot of old thoughts and ideas came back to me so I'm just going to spread my crazy ideas to everyone and you can feel free to ignore them or change them to fit your version of the story.

1) Now that the "Red Wedding" is a complete failure for Tywin and yet another of Robb's lords has been killed without any loses to manpower, what will they(Robb and Tywin) do next? It's clear that Tyrion, Jamie, Rebekah, and Caroline are marching to The Riverlands with the intent to simple destroy whatever remains of Robb's army, what will they do when they are set appon by his army lead by men like Jon and Vamps like Elijah?

2) With the battle between the two armies immanent I'm wondering if you will have Rebekha meet Elijah either on the battle field or before in talks under flag of truce. It would certainly be interesting, him talking down at her because she has once again followed her heart to only find it lead her to an idiot. Elena and Caroline reuniting would also be cool, but you might want it make it a group thing when Bonnie eventually comes south. And will either Caroline or Stephan be changing sides? Both of them could do it pretty easily, but the fight scenes between vampires with their super speed and swords.

3) After rereading the fanfic and a small hint in this chapter I am finally ready to approximate when in TVD everyone was transported to Westeros, the end of episode 88 right before when everybody is facing off against the ghosts of their pasts. I'm guessing this because you said is this chapter that Elena has killed Kol(episode 78), she flipped her switch in 81 but when she arrived in Westeros she still had her 'switch' on(end of episode 87). Katherine was fed the cure in 89 so it must be episode 88. Please tell me if I was right, I need to know!

4) If it is an episode after 86( The Originals pilot) then you can do something that will make this fic a hundred times cooler, bring in Haley. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Elijah needs to move on from Katherine. He can still be the loyal and trustworthy bannerman of Rob/Katherine but he can stop looking so pathetic by loving a woman that can't love him back. He could even claim that the child is his, like how Ned claimed Jon as his own even if he was really just his nephew. After all, who is Rob going to give The Twins to now that he can't trust the Freys? And if Elijah wants to "cement" his lordship over his new lands he will need "a wife and an heir". I just really want to see her in the fic, even if it's just a very small part. She would get along great with Grey Wind and Ghost and Arya would love how she doesn't take shit from anyone.

5) Acording to the TV show timeline Stannis should be heading up to the wall next, so that will leave only Robb, Joffery, and Balon to fight for Kingship. Robb could probably finish Balon off if he just sends either Damon or Eijah to infiltrate Pyke and kill everyone in the castle. But with Robb surviving the Red Wedding will you be having Joffery marry Margaery so soon? Olenna might choose not to kill him right away because the loss of the figure head could be detrimental to their war effort not to mention morale.

6) Will Catelyn see what Daomn, Katherine, Elena, and Elijah are or was she safely shielded by the infiltrators that Katherine sent. And will these same infiltrators be used again to infiltrate Kings Landing? It would be rather simple to have 100 men walk into the city disguised as refuges, they might be searched for weapons but all they need is a couple gold dragons to get by for a couple months while pretending to be servants and stable boys. They can't be paid because they would have to go to people higher up who might then realize they didn't hire them. It could be the beginning of Katherine's spy network, something that every real player in Westeros has.

Those are all my thought and ideas, feel free to tweak them if you feel they have potential or ignore them if they sound like inane ramblings. Again I loved the chapter and I eagerly await your next update, until then.
Bella-swan11 chapter 115 . 12/2/2016
Robb now you must try to understand the truth, you have many questions.
But think that because they are vampires, now you and your family just like your soldiers are alive.
Talk to them, you will understand that they hid the truth to protect you. You are naive in certain things, they saw the betrayal of Walter Frey and you are the only one in denying it.
Now is the time for you to accept the truth. Jaime must define your feelings, because none of your women will wait for you to make a decision. When they can look for someone who loves them.
Sonzai Taz chapter 115 . 12/1/2016
Ooh this was sooo good. I mean I knew from the trailer and the visions in the last chapters that it would be amazing but this was about everything I could have asked for! Well I guess it would have been funny to see more of Walder Freys reactions to all this happening too but this was perfect. This was how Red Wedding should have happened. God I love the Stark faction. Not to say I detest Caroline or Stefan, just that it's somehow impossibly difficult to wish the Lannister faction well. Except maybe Daemon.

And let me just add a big thank you for updating! I was getting scared you abandoned this :( Wonderful to know you didn't.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, I can't wait to read all of it. Hope you update soon!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 115 . 12/1/2016
Finally! I was waiting for this scene ever since like the prologue? I can't remember. It seems so long ago when I first read this. Thank you for updating. Looking forward to the next few chapters.
Forgotten Honor chapter 115 . 11/30/2016
Damn.

BANZAI!
Guest chapter 115 . 11/30/2016
Nice, hope u update soon
enuj1799 chapter 115 . 11/30/2016
Yes Make blood rain in the the twins! I hope in the next chapter it wil have Bonnie
fantasywind chapter 114 . 11/8/2016
Well, well I must say I haven't checked the story for quite some time, but as I se it, the great showdown is coming soon :) grand finale eh? Or not hehe well even A Song of Ice and Fire series is like long overdue tv show so how to call actual tv series hehe well George Martin is a script writer so naturally he makes things long :) (in the meantime I found an excellent crossover of Lotr/ASOIAF with...Lannisters of all people thrown straight into War of the Ring, and quite shokingly growing up as persons :), it's as epic as it sounds and very enjoyable especially seeing Tywin react to things in Middle-earth). Ahh good old spywork hehe, well I quite like some of the spy movies like Spy Game with Robert Redford and Brad Pitt :), probably my favourite of the genre, spies are everywhere even in Tolkien's stories haha :).

By the way how big is the probability of Telcontar Rulz returning to Chance Encounter series? I must say I miss it a lot I even started re-reading stories. Five fanfics so far and it still has enormous potential, there could be dozens of adventures still for Balian and his friends (in Middle-earth alone :):) not to mention other worlds). Will Telcontar Rulz consider it at least, pretty please? I know she's busy but it would be like good old days again :).
Bella-swan11 chapter 114 . 10/10/2016
Katherine know that even if they win wars. They will always be appointed usurpers like the Lannister and Baratheon's and this always generate a rebellion.
Since people remember that the 7 kingdoms were united by the Targaryen family even with all the bad of some kings. They know that if they are the legitimate Targaryen kings. That can be arranged, if a Targaryen will support the legitimacy of the northern kingdom as an independent kingdom.
Now you know, you would have to find an ally. You could look in the book of the Bloodlines of the remaining Targaryen. You might take a surprise.
You're a smart woman, you can see through the lie Ned Stak. It was convenient to return with a child right after going to tarer his sister.
Knowing your honor, you know he had not cheated on his wife. So who is the son Jon, the answer is simple Lyanna and Rhaegar making it the heir.
But because the royal guard protected Lyanna, when Prince Rhaegar had died. This is because it was his legitimate son, since the Targaryen could marry more than once.
In addition to Jon loves his brother Robb. He is able to give the northern kingdom and the kingdom of Tullys if requested.
You can confirm even when he was a baby Jon, this memory is in your mind. You can use your powers to see his past.
This would benefit Robb information. Besides that Jon would be the prince promised that Rhaegar often said. Can you imagine how many allies would come to support Jon. Would be a better factor that does not burn with fire, you know that admiration had things easier.
Sonzai Taz chapter 114 . 9/23/2016
Oh Katherine Katherine Katherine! She's so delightful! And she has a way to ensure her way no matter what, no wonder I liked her so much when I watched Vampire Diaries. I've a feeling even if it were the Lannisters planning, she would have still made it out unscathed what with Daemon probably reluctant to see her die. And Elijah too is such a fitting companion and he has his own talents. I can't wait to see him back at camp Stark after all this (unless Kat deems he's of more use elsewhere that is)

I am so looking forward to the new 'red wedding'. It was one of the most heartbreaking things in the show and it will be one of the most delightful here. And she's already taken control of the wedding venue too with the crafty insults!

Better late then never is right! I hope you guys are doing well, and please please please continue this! I want to read it to the very end, it's so good. Definitely enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for more. Until next time!