Reviews for The Legend Of Hanahime
KookiePie1025 chapter 9 . 1/29
Your writing is beautiful. Like poetry. Please update soon. Your story is interesting and wonderful to read. The words are beautiful and elegant. It’s like singing when you’re reading.
KookiePie1025 chapter 8 . 1/28
I’m almost at the last chapter...already sad that it hasn’t been updated yet.

Please update! You write beautifully! Each word pierces the heart. Reading them brings them even more to life! Please update!
Mendokuzai21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
A promising story! Love this, beautifully written. Naruto longing for hinata’s love is what i always look forward to. Kudos!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2018
Ah how long I've been waiting for this update! I thought for a while that u had given up on the story. And finally you update a new chapter. I'm so grateful! It's too good! Seriously you are such a great author. You story telling I can't even express myself. I've a lot of question to ask. Like just let hinata remember everything. She is so confused and it's annoying like that. And she is thinking naruto the bad guy. I want them to reconnect again. Most importantly please update soon. I'll wait impatiently for another great chapter. Please update!
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
What are you talking about? This last chapter was brilliant, please please continue writing. Honestly, one of my absolute favourite stories. It's mesmerising... Don't give up on it please
Beatrizmar chapter 8 . 3/8/2018
I haven't gotten to the last two emails chapters abalone yet, however I must say. You are brilliant, I've always admired writers who write with purposes and who try to resemble the characters as much as as possible even if it is au. You describe adjective beautifully and I can only beg of you to keep going, take your time but do finish this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2018
Thank you so much for the update, this story and your writing is beyond beautiful! One of my favourite AU Naruhina stories here, thanks very much again, and Happy new year to you as well :))))
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT UPDATING?
Please update .i don't know how long I'm waiting for you to update. I have read it so many times in hope that you will end the story. I just loved it. I feel like I can't sleep if I don't finish reading it. I have so many questions that I want to update.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Please upload another chapter. The sense of not knowing Hinata's past and connection to Kyuubi and Naruto is killing me.
Jaque Weasley chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Hi,

Misteries and sumptuousness, it was no easy to deduct anything from earlier chaps but now my miserable and humble brain is able to pull something understandable together... I think hahaha
But you got me good, I love mistery and trying to discern a story. This one is not something created without care, yours - as usual - is so well written and enthralling that you got me addicted and hanging on each chap. There is no match in naruhina fanfic world for ur fic, also there is no comparison to ur writing style. I can't wait to read more!
SugarySkull chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Amazing story. I love all your stories. This is just so good.
L.S chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Hey,pls continue this story .i like it
Just dropping by to remind.
xHinaLovex chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
This story is beautiful. I absolutely adore it and am SO curious about so many things!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
SSGG chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Interesting chapter! I did not expect the cliffhanger to turn out the way it did, but it was still an enjoyable read.

I am curious about your new character and what kind of role she will play in the story. I'm also excited for Hinata to finally find out more about what is going on, and how her official presentation will pan out in the coming chapters. Keep up the great work!
Koi Fusion chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Oh man oh man this is killing me! It's soooo good!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »