Reviews for The Legend Of Hanahime
Jaque Weasley chapter 8 . 2/14
Hi,

Misteries and sumptuousness, it was no easy to deduct anything from earlier chaps but now my miserable and humble brain is able to pull something understandable together... I think hahaha
But you got me good, I love mistery and trying to discern a story. This one is not something created without care, yours - as usual - is so well written and enthralling that you got me addicted and hanging on each chap. There is no match in naruhina fanfic world for ur fic, also there is no comparison to ur writing style. I can't wait to read more!
SugarySkull chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Amazing story. I love all your stories. This is just so good.
L.S chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Hey,pls continue this story .i like it
Just dropping by to remind.
xHinaLovex chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
This story is beautiful. I absolutely adore it and am SO curious about so many things!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
SSGG chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Interesting chapter! I did not expect the cliffhanger to turn out the way it did, but it was still an enjoyable read.

I am curious about your new character and what kind of role she will play in the story. I'm also excited for Hinata to finally find out more about what is going on, and how her official presentation will pan out in the coming chapters. Keep up the great work!
Koi Fusion chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Oh man oh man this is killing me! It's soooo good!
Yay chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story please keep on writing. Can't wait to see how the story develops!
zigmas chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I'm confused.
Totally.
Is it Naruto's subconsciousness?
Mugen Tsukuyomi under Kyuubi's control?
Some AU 'Demon Land'?
Also, when are you gonna tell us, what HAPPENED to Hinata?
(Or you DID in those middle chapters that I skipped?)
Cecilia Glass chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Alrighty then. Whew. That was long. But good. Truly encased with good stuff. Smileys
Ayrmed chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I dislike spiteful wenches. They most definitely do not play fair
JasminDragon92 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
me: *enchanted by ur stroy* this is a stroy thats keeping me hooked from first word to the very last! it always leave me wanting to read more & more & MOAR! *A* Hinata starting to remember, a long battle that was around Hinata that made Naruto..em lord Kyuubi..nuuu stop talking! - im gonna keep this theory to myself X"D- a curse (on "him" *nods & smiles*) & who is the one holding a knife at our hanahime?! U SHALL PAY BASTERD! BADASS KYUUBI STYLE! O

y-yes keep up the epic work :/D
Cecilia Glass chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
AAAMMMMMAAAAZZZZIIIIINNNNNNGGGG! You write so much I feel like one mistake is still in the perfect area. Thank you for the chapter. Finally got to read it!
SSGG chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
So glad you had the chance to update!

Wow! Great buildup in this chapter! So Hinata finally has the chance to go into the garden. The mention of the encased flower definitely reminds me of Beauty and the Beast...any chance that was an inspiration? Also curious about the whole "killing of the savior" backstory. I assume that was Naruto, so I'm especially intrigued as to how that happened! And who would the threatener with the knife be? I immediately assumed it was Kyuubi, but since you didn't specify I wonder if it's someone else...great cliffhanger, either way!

After reading that the manwa Bride of the Water God had inspired you, I went and checked it out myself. I can certainly see the similarities, though I actually like your story better, haha! Beautifully drawn comic, though.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
KuramaLove chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Like always you did such a great job at this I love this chapter gave a lot of clarity and history to the story please keep on updating! It really bothers me that this story does not get more reviews you deserve it! Please update soon :D
BeInfinitexx chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
This was amazing, I had to stop reading for a moment because of the intensity of the chase and when she was speaking to him! I wonder who has Hinata... Can't wait for the next one!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »