Reviews for The Legend Of Hanahime
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 3/10
What are you talking about? This last chapter was brilliant, please please continue writing. Honestly, one of my absolute favourite stories. It's mesmerising... Don't give up on it please
Beatrizmar chapter 8 . 3/8
I haven't gotten to the last two emails chapters abalone yet, however I must say. You are brilliant, I've always admired writers who write with purposes and who try to resemble the characters as much as as possible even if it is au. You describe adjective beautifully and I can only beg of you to keep going, take your time but do finish this story.
Thank you so much for the update, this story and your writing is beyond beautiful! One of my favourite AU Naruhina stories here, thanks very much again, and Happy new year to you as well :))))
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT UPDATING?
Please update .i don't know how long I'm waiting for you to update. I have read it so many times in hope that you will end the story. I just loved it. I feel like I can't sleep if I don't finish reading it. I have so many questions that I want to update.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Please upload another chapter. The sense of not knowing Hinata's past and connection to Kyuubi and Naruto is killing me.
Jaque Weasley chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Hi,

Misteries and sumptuousness, it was no easy to deduct anything from earlier chaps but now my miserable and humble brain is able to pull something understandable together... I think hahaha
But you got me good, I love mistery and trying to discern a story. This one is not something created without care, yours - as usual - is so well written and enthralling that you got me addicted and hanging on each chap. There is no match in naruhina fanfic world for ur fic, also there is no comparison to ur writing style. I can't wait to read more!
SugarySkull chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Amazing story. I love all your stories. This is just so good.
L.S chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Hey,pls continue this story .i like it
Just dropping by to remind.
xHinaLovex chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
This story is beautiful. I absolutely adore it and am SO curious about so many things!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
SSGG chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Interesting chapter! I did not expect the cliffhanger to turn out the way it did, but it was still an enjoyable read.

I am curious about your new character and what kind of role she will play in the story. I'm also excited for Hinata to finally find out more about what is going on, and how her official presentation will pan out in the coming chapters. Keep up the great work!
Koi Fusion chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Oh man oh man this is killing me! It's soooo good!
Yay chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story please keep on writing. Can't wait to see how the story develops!
zigmas chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I'm confused.
Totally.
Is it Naruto's subconsciousness?
Mugen Tsukuyomi under Kyuubi's control?
Some AU 'Demon Land'?
Also, when are you gonna tell us, what HAPPENED to Hinata?
(Or you DID in those middle chapters that I skipped?)
Cecilia Glass chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Alrighty then. Whew. That was long. But good. Truly encased with good stuff. Smileys
Ayrmed chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I dislike spiteful wenches. They most definitely do not play fair
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »