Reviews for How To Tell
theblackworld chapter 2 . 7/3
Love it so far please Update soon:)
Gabby chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This was perfect! I love how the characters stay true to themselves. Some N/J stories don't have that. Please update soon.

Gabi107book chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Doris chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Love your stories. And this story is just lovely and cute, please continue with this. Love N&J!
nese35 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Awww! I feel so bad for Jenny. She's so afraid of getting hurt. Can't blame her. Are you going to give Nate's POV as well? Because I would love to know what he's thinking. Give us MORE!
blairswaldorfs chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I don't adore, love, worship, whatever you wanna call it Nate & Jenny but this was too cute and you're an amazing writer and I want to thank you for being apart of this fandom. Because this is perf.
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
What a story! It is an amazing story! I love it! Keep Writing! I hope to see more. Maybe, she should talk to Blair about the part about strong people and their limits.
hsds chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
aww poor jenny. Loving this and dying for more.
Dr. Holland chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Real. Oh, so real. As much as I wanted them to stay at that dinner table, I knew they weren't ready yet. So... this is a year or two after CB marry? (Is Hen born yet?) Sorry, being annoying, I know... just trying to figure out their ages! :)
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh, this is AMAZING! You know you have to continue this...
nese35 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Love It! Keep Going!
hsds chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
oh this is really cute great job.