Reviews for The ABC Drabbles
Love Laugh Live Your Life chapter 11 . 4/11
This could have been very dark and disturbing, yet you made it slightly less. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm guessing from this chapter that you prefer not to do stories of the darker variety? Or maybe it's something else. Either way it is a good chapter.
jayleaf1 chapter 11 . 4/9
Wow. That was cool. And sad. It kinda had the feeling of Frozen to it, without beingFrozen. I really liked it. Maybe L for laughter, like, life, or lies?
pialina chapter 4 . 4/9
I kinda wish you hadn't added that last bit-it didn't add anything, the end of the bit before was more special, more final and ending-like, and I think it would have been cool to leave it open-perhaps later there could have been another letter that was a part 2; the events of the film in this AU!
Destiel101 chapter 11 . 4/9
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
thunder angel13 chapter 11 . 4/8
Great chapter loved it are you going to make it an arc
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 10 . 3/30
so, k next...wonder what you're gonna do with that
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 4 . 3/30
So, this was an awesome chapter! I want to make that CLEAR...just one thing, people who are deaf from birth can't speak English. Actually people who have been deaf for a while tend to slowly forget words and how to pronounce them since they're not constantly hearing and using words. Just a fun fact for the future!
I believe you owe us about sixteen chapters, and if you do publish them, I bet I will read them about six times.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Great chapter! I think it's cool that you had jack call for Sandy. Those two are my favorite characters. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I thought the ending was cute
awesometacos chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Oh my god, the fluff and feels are too much to handle! your stories are just beautiful and sweet!
awsometacos chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Awwww, that's sweet:)
HiddenViolet chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Great chapter I know what it is like to get hit by writers block. I always enjoy the fluff.
Destiel101 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014