Reviews for The ABC Drabbles
doglover11 chapter 12 . 7/31
Love it

But the Canadian Government does many things to preserve the First Nations Culture. Doing our school years we learn about the way they lived or live and what happened. Mind you I know more about them then the Prime Minister's of Canada.
PlaidOtaku chapter 6 . 4/9
LOVE THIS AU!
EnderNadra chapter 11 . 3/16
I love this! Amazing! Pleeeeaaaassseee update! This is beautiful! I LOVE IT!
Too many fandoms for this name chapter 11 . 1/14
Ahhhh- so good! Please continue!
FlamingForest chapter 11 . 1/12
Please keep updating.
akuma chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Why does the short remind me of Edward Scissor Hands... Mixed with the original Ice Queen tales( not Frozen... I hate it though I do like genderbended Elsa he's interesting...)
akuma chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
You just seriously did a supernatural short with RotG and HP:tSS...
akuma chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Now I'm having a mental image of children bowing down/praying to a can of Peanut Butter in fear/awe... Pfffft... Bwa ha ha!... That's just too funny!
so.in.her.own.head chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Yay, I love these! For S when you reach it you should do sick or maybe some kinda paraylzaytion for P? Or something like that, I don't know.
so.in.her.own.head chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
I love these. It gives m a new perspective on Jack Frost. Keep it up, please?
Love Laugh Live Your Life chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
This could have been very dark and disturbing, yet you made it slightly less. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm guessing from this chapter that you prefer not to do stories of the darker variety? Or maybe it's something else. Either way it is a good chapter.
WolfPupHania chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
Wow. That was cool. And sad. It kinda had the feeling of Frozen to it, without beingFrozen. I really liked it. Maybe L for laughter, like, life, or lies?
pialina chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
I kinda wish you hadn't added that last bit-it didn't add anything, the end of the bit before was more special, more final and ending-like, and I think it would have been cool to leave it open-perhaps later there could have been another letter that was a part 2; the events of the film in this AU!
Destiel101 chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
thunder angel13 chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Great chapter loved it are you going to make it an arc