Reviews for Need You
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 5/25
Please update soon? thanks
elizabeth bennette chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Please update soon. great story. thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
He is exactly what she does'nt need...
See you soon
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Sorry I didin't read your A/N note in the beginning. I'm sorry to asume to much. My imagination carried me in the wrong direction. However there are different types of betreyal and different levels of cheating. Maybe Edward didin't cheat with Tanya, but he put something else above Bella nevertheless. I like HEAs so I hope Edward and Bella find there way to each other. But love demand loyalty that Edwards lack. Bella on the other hand doesn't know that in relationship there is necessery to be patient, to be a champion, to compromise. She gave up too soon. I don't respect quiters.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Edward is a cheater. I hate cheaters. They have no honor. There is no excuse and no explanation for the lack of honor.
bonz245 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Good .
Ms. Jily chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
RL ducks! Sorry it's crazy! I'm Riley is not what she needs. Lol
Ms. Jily chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Love is never easy, finding time is even harder, in the blink of an eye the day is gone. Breaking up is hard to do. Finding a balance in life is even harder. As usual, love the chapter! 3 u!
elaine67 chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Nooooo
pnkats chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Sorry RL has gotten so hectic for you. Hope it gets better for you. Glad your back.
As far as Bella goes I hope she doesn’t get too interested in Riley. I am Edward all the way in spite of the mistake he has made. Not sure it’s wise as long as she still has feeling as strong as love for Edward to date someone else.
LiLi82 chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Love it
Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Great chapter.
Susan chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
This is a good story, but sad one. I can't wait to read more, and I hope that Bella and Edward will find there way back to each other and put each other first. Please update again very soon!
bonz245 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Good chapter..thanks.
maymay74 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I think both are to blame; a little more communication, and yes, a lot more of Edward's atention would be fine.