Reviews for Safe In Your Arms
chasinganotherdream chapter 1 . 2/28
This is so cute and fluffy and I absolutely love it! It's really amazing.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 2/13
Cute.
mitch404 chapter 1 . 2/12
oh so cute
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Sevmione isn't my favourite pairing ever, actually I don't like it because I can never see the appeal. He's the same age as her parents. I liked how you gave their relationship depth though and how you showed us how it came to be. I doubt that Harry and Ginny would've been ecstatic for them though, they'd probably think it was gross, as well as most people Hermione's age. I think they would've come around but in time. This was well written though, great job

DFTBA
Nayla xx
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I must say I'm not a fan of this pairing, or cross gen in general (aside from remadora) but this was sweet. I like how hermione was afraid of thunderstorms. Cute :)
pottergoose chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aww that was really sweet. I can totally relate, I panic in any kind of storm, the bigger the more I freak out. I was glad to see Severus finally come back to supporta nd cuddle with her. I'm more Sirius/Hermione when it comes to crossgen but this worked for me just fine. I even loved the little moment with crookshanks, where he was like dude, eff this I hate thunder too! lol! Very catlike behavior. Anyway nice job.
Ebaz chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I'm not the biggest fan of Severus/Hermione, but I think you made it work. I didn't see any SPaG errors, and the whole piece flowed very nicely. Good job with this :)
APhoenixRising chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was as nice of a Severus/Hermione fic you're going to get. I can't say the pairing does anything for me but I appreciate a good fic when I see one. I liked how Hermione was afraid of thunderstorms. The brave Gryffindor afraid of them... it's a nice change.

I noticed a few typos through the story but there was nothing major.
Good job :)
percychased chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Um, I don't really ship SeverusHermione. But that said, this was really good. Hermione's fear of thunderstorms is kind of cute, and I love all of the fluff. I think Snape was a bit ooc, but that's alright. Anyways, I liked it!
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I don't like Severus and Hermione as a pairing, exactly, but you made them as IC as one can, and wrote wonderfully. I liked reading this, and I think that you did an absolutely wonderful job - especially on Severus, he's much harder to pin down, but you did. :)
annaisadinosaur chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh, how fluffy and sweet for so many different reasons! I always find Severus a little OOC in SeverusHermione stories, but I still loved the way you wrote him regardless. The idea of a storm raging outside kind of made it all the more romantic and he was so concerned about her and that was just so adorable. The comments about McGonagall were also pretty great and I had a laugh over that. This was a very well written story and I really enjoyed it!
Montley chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was a really sweet story and I really liked how you gave background into the pairing before showing the final scene when he returns.
When Snape returned to his room, I did read the line in Alan Rickman's voice haha. It was a tad OOC, but with this pairing, it kind of has to be.
I laughed out loud when you mentioned Lucius' mid life crisis, hilarious!
Great work!
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Portions of this are extremely lovely, like your description of Hermione waiting for Severus to come home.
I love the fact that Crookshanks is back in the picture, because I did wonder what happened to him post-HBP.

["Sounds like he's having his mid-life crisis"]
This made me laugh a lot! Lucius with a mid-life crisis is something to imagine :P

I do think the middle,k with the background of the two of them, was unneeded. It became too much "tell," and not enough "show."

But apart from that, this was lovely.
Well done! :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I like that Hermione got Crookshanks back after the war...I've always wondered what ended up happening to him, and I like the thought of him surviving and ending up back as her pet. Hermione being Minerva's apprentice does make a certain degree of sense, even though it isn't canon; Hermione's certainly talented enough at Transfiguration for such a job. I do feel like this was OOC for both Hermione and Snape; while I know this is AU, I feel like there just wasn't enough details to make their behaviors realistic. 'She held onto him tightly, knowing that if he was there, everything would be all right.' - this was sweet, though, even though I don't ship this pairing.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I like your writing and the scene you've come up with. Hermione being afraid of storms is a good pretense for her to be in Snape's room when she shouldn't be. The way you explained their relationship and what everyone around them thought of it was well done, especially since I do think it needs a little explaining. I also love that Crookshanks plays a part here too :)
The fluff seems a bit OOC to me, at least for Severus' part, but overall, nice job with this couple.