Reviews for Growing Up
heartbreakerninja chapter 17 . 9/1
Snap. This is awesome. Have me riveted to my seat. Please tell me there is going to be more cause I might die if there isn't lol

I found this story via your art on deviantart. More particularly the waiting room. Imagine my surprise to gond a very engaging fanfiction that didnt envolve draco or harry turning into a crazy creature. (Fanfiction has to many of those.) I loved your story from the getgo. Even though you keep saying you arnt a good author I'm here to tell you that you're selling yourself short. This ia an incredible story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
risi chapter 17 . 7/21
Wow! I love this story. It's hitting many of my likes; de-aged Snape who keeps his memories, a good Dumbledore, bonding, a villainous Voldemort and most important good writing. The only problem? You left us on a cliff hanger and it's been nine months. . .well, nine months for those who have been reading all along, for me it's only been a few hours. Still, I do hope you can update soon.
HalfBloodWitch chapter 17 . 7/1
Please continue this! This cliffie very nearly killed me I hope you're proud of yourself
"Can you pass the sugar?"
I had expected the response to be "I don't know. Can I?"
wow...that was painful to read (referring to Harry's uncomfortable encounter, not your story :))

I think you provide good character study
olivria chapter 17 . 4/28
This is a wonderful story ! I can't wait for the continuation.
Wow, I hope we find out what will happen to Harry now soon!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 17 . 3/14
Noooo Harry!

I like how you blend Harry's muggle upbringing with his embrace of wizardry. It comes through in your art a lot, and now I'm seeing it in the fic, too. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 16 . 3/14
Finally, getting some understanding between these two!

I think you've done a really amazing job with that, by the way. It can be hard sometimes to create circumstances where Severus and Sirius might reconcile, but this is going quite well and believably within the context you've developed. Well done. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 15 . 3/14
WOWWWW I am so sorry I took so long to review this!

Poor Severus! This chapter is just sucking all over for him, isn't it?

It really has been awhile, because I apparently forgot how much I love the little disaster magnet that is Harry Potter. :)
Tayzza6966 chapter 17 . 3/7
YOU CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT. OH PLEASE UPDATE IT. I'M BEGGING YOU
Awesome story! Update soon :)
hakuchan1 chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
Omg , not a cliffhanger, Why can't Harry be happy Just for once (cries) ( i love This fic though hehe i hope you can update soon , that would be awesome love ya :3)
shadowcat ninja chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Please tell Bellatrix didn't just fall in love with Albus ?
Nix-LokiFan chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can't end it on such a cliffhanger! Haaaaaarrrrrrryyyyyy! Nooo!

~Nix