Reviews for All The Reasons In The World
tinyhuman02 chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
They would make cute parents! And I told you before, the Daddy's girl/Mama's boy thing would be believable for them. Anyway, good job again :)
anu1289 chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
really enjoyed this story! :)
dita chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
I love japril and I love your story about them. It's a beautifull happy ending story
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I love the way you wrapped up your story. I can't wait for the new season next week. I believe we will see more Jackson and April in Season 10. Your story is extremely well written and done.

RushmanNatalie chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I actually read a comment and someone said they hated April that angered me and they actually liked Stephanie she annoys me much! Ps I am said this is over it was so good
AppleSa chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Oh, God...just one more week! I can't believe it! Hey, thanks for sharing your story with us. It was very good! I hope to read more stories from you.
Sam chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed during the story, but I'd just like to say now that I loved it. And you gave them a perfect ending :)
Can't wait for Friday! :D
Hidge chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Jackson with a baby will never not be cute haha. Good job :)
LZ chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Awesome godparent selections :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter. The babies are absolutely adorable.
tinyhuman02 chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I know I already gave you my insight before, but here I go again :P Still think Alex as the godfather is adorable. Also, J.J. is a cute nickname for Jayden :)
AppleSa chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Alex as a godfather is great! I'm happy you update it.
anu1289 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
awesome chapter! :)
LZ chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Twins! Nice surprise. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Very well done. Jackson is being amazing. April and Jackson are amazing together.