Reviews for I'd Be Yours, If You'd Be Mine
LittleHoneyBadger chapter 66 . 10/4
I've been reading these silently the last few days, and god do I love your writing. But this one is so far my favourite. So emotive! Broke my heart
Jojohannam18 chapter 1 . 9/29
I feel compelled to tell you just how much i love not just your story, 'home is where the heart it is', but all of your narutoverse stories. They stay true to character (unless you purposefully bend their natures out of necessity to the story, but even still it's usually a very subtle change), and bring out some serious feels when I'm least expecting it. I began reading the aforementioned story back in January when I started working overnights and fell into the habit of reading a new story of yours if not every day, than at least several times a week to keep me occupied as I anxiously awaited that email alert that you have updated my favorite, Home Is Where the Heart Is. I have gone through many of your works and have just finished this multi chaptered mostly disconnected branch of stories and there were so many that I fell in love with! A few of my favorites include the chapter where sasuke pulls sakura over as a cop, naruto and kakashi make bets on s&s relationship, when sasuke assumed sakura was another intern only to find that she was indeed the woman he was looking for at the hospital to be his mentor, when sakura is sasukes secretly favorite pop star and they accidentally meet and talk on a balcony, several LOTR chapters of course, and there were a couple chapters where sakuras apartment was water damaged and she needed to stay with sasuke that I enjoyed as well. Those are just some of the many stories I had no problem envisioning and fell in love with and stand out to me, whether long or short. And who doesn't love some smut here and there, especially when you write it so well?! Your stand alone story 'we'll do our best' also had me in tears, just so you know lol. My favorite aspect of your writing in regards to sasuke and sakura is how well you understand that they both love each other in the little ways that people should -accepting each others faults and while sasuke may not be the romantic type, or even the social type, he does put forth efforts to let her know he cares. Though, it may appear to be something small to most, any effort on his part speaks volumes for a guy who cant be bothered with a simple honorific. Anywho, im going off on a tangent now and I just wanted to drop a note and let your know how much I appreciate your stories and how excited I get when I see that fanfiction email notification for when you've written a new chapter to any of your works :)
loveir chapter 87 . 9/19
LOVE THEM ALL. AND I LOVE YOU TOO :)))))
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 9/1
HAHAHAHAHA Naruto was the best part! XD X'D
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 9/1
I love that Kakashi cares for her almost like a father, evident in his concern.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 8/29
Super selfish xD but atleast he fell in love with her in the end :3
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 8/29
I was just about to ask about Naruto LOL
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 8/28
I liked it better that way, without the Hokage thing.
GOSH THIS ONE
CherrieTomato chapter 1 . 8/14
i can't stop smiling. omg. this is too cute!
D chapter 87 . 8/10
why I love this promt I don't know its just ... we all fans are realted on Naruto's reaction... cause cmon I even really expect that they were going to have a child the same age of naruto's son.. when naruto is already married and sakura and sasuke is still separated... (not even a single thing...) hahha oh well I love this prompt.. more more! :D
GreyCatsidhe chapter 87 . 8/10
Fantastic! This gave my heart a fuzzy feeling. Thanks for sharing! 3
meganmegoo chapter 30 . 8/9
My heart! Oh goodness how stinkin cute! Love it!
AriCat-Hg chapter 87 . 8/9
This was so sweet! Like I totally can picture kakashi and Naruto doing bets, and poor Naruto, but kakashi was (is) a ss shipper, he knows a lot.
And I just watched the new episode of boruto, a the picture of baby sarada's is sooo! Aaahh! Es tan bonita y tierna! Hermosa!, I swear, the cutest baby ever!
I was wondering, in this one-shot, (this is, no headcons) do they (Sasuke and Sakura) were closer before the went to traveling? Like kisses and holding hands? I mean because she blushes a lot, and he looks so close to her before they gone...
Thank you for this sweet chapter !
LePengwen chapter 87 . 8/9
Sooo cute! I love how Kakashi was so cocky about the bet but ended up being right XD I love it! So funny and cute~
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »