Reviews for I'd Be Yours, If You'd Be Mine
lilacwrath chapter 63 . 9/29
I sincerely love every story you write
Ichi.Maru.Kyu chapter 46 . 9/6
This is one of my FAVORITE drabble from you! Ahhhh I can't enough, I have to come back to read it from time to time again and AGAIN. Guurl You slayed me.
FireWater0712 chapter 3 . 8/4
Short but beautiful, very Sasuke-like
prettysenpai chapter 63 . 7/30
I'm worried too. But the asylum should be better now for him because he's older and times are peaceful, hopefully. I'm really interested in what happens next so I hope it'll be a continuation to the prompt?
heRsheys ChoColatier chapter 63 . 7/23
Oh my gawd. I love you, do you know that? I couldn't stop reading all the chapters and didn't even mind to leave reviews on the previous ones and I'm sorry for that. But I just couldn't stop moving on to the next one, you know? The bottomline is that you're a very awesmazing writer and I'm very glad that you're a fellow shipmate on SS SasuSaku.
Konoha'sBestNinja chapter 63 . 7/19
I just really love your stories and your writing always superb. I'm happy to see something new from you it's been awhile, it was a really good one shot and I can't wait for more! I was also wondering if you were going to update home is where the heart is, because I love that one too! Thanks for all the Sasusaku feels all the time!
Your drabbles are wonderful, don't beat yourself so hard over them! I've enjoyed every one of them, seriously :)
Love these drabbles so far. Thanks for writing them! Can't wait to finish these on the train ride home from work. :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 63 . 7/6
Oh, the directions this could go...
Dani677 chapter 7 . 7/5
3 Love it
ILoveSxS chapter 63 . 7/5
that was pretty good
Hitomi Star chapter 63 . 7/5
- this was a sweet chapter
rarieth chapter 3 . 6/30
DarkJewel55 chapter 3 . 6/16
oh my god, this chapter made me cry! the feels! wow! I loved it so much! XD!
silmaril chapter 5 . 6/14
Loving the angst here but poor Naruto made me laugh só much! XD
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »