Reviews for You Don't Know Me
RuberDuckling chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I luv u belong to me and this looks lyk a rly gd start :D
Shinigami chapter 21 . 6/8/2005
Why flowers? Surely the murder attempts would have started by now? A dying man? The only person I can think of is Jack, but why haven't Jack gone after Dee yet?
cybergurl chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
I think you know what I'm going to say, but I'll say it anyways! Very, very good!
cybergurl chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
Wonderful, and Mary Higgins Clark-ish as usual! (Oh, and chapter six's cliffie is awesome!)
cybergurl chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Oh la la la! Very nice twist! Dee is engaged!
cybergurl chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
It's moi again! Very nice, Very Very nice!
cybergurl chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Awesome, as usual! And, it sounds so Mary Higgins Clark-ish! I LOVE it!
cybergurl chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Very nice! Sounds just like a Mary Higgins Clark story! This is going on my favorites list!
Shadowhunter chapter 18 . 10/26/2003
Hey! Hey! Hey! u r so gd this! i swear u just sound xactly like Mary Higgins Clark. u can rite just like her. u captured Susan & Don v. vividly. the suspense & thrill were fantastic bcoz u lined it all up v. well. not 2 mention tt u wrote frm Susan, then Don, then Emily etc pt of view. tt's what i always do in my stories. keep up the gd work & rite soon!
Kathleen Emerson chapter 18 . 9/1/2003
This is really good so far!
Fiery Wordess chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Great job emmulating MHC's style.
higginsclarkfan chapter 13 . 3/22/2003
I really enjoyed reading this story...

I think it is great to hear about old

MHC characters...add more soon!
Abernathy chapter 12 . 2/7/2003
I just tried to send a review but computer crashed. If this repeats - super sorry. Erase my first review, m' dear.

This is what I wrote:

1. Loved the conversation with Mum. Had to chuckle.

2. The radio show was great - she really knew her stuff about scams. You did your research (not that I would know but I bought it). Really adds to the credibility and it's really interesting by itself. Thanks for adding that.

3. SUSAN - LISTEN to Don. Take the flowers seriously! AH!

Please update soon! The suspense is really building. I LOVE THIS. I'd also love more scenes with Don and Susan.
Abernathy chapter 11 . 2/2/2003
'K. I don't even know the original author too well, but I was just catching up on some reading. Thought I might try your fic. I read the entire thing and was gripped. Excellent characterizations and the dialogue had a dramatic tone that really worked - it moved the story along. Don and Susan have great chemistry, although he needs to open up a bit more - which I'm sure will happen... right? I don't know why some others don't want their stories listed on fanfic. Makes me want to read Mary Higgins Clark.
Kellan L chapter 11 . 12/27/2002
Good story. Me like.

Actually, you captured the characters well and have crafted an intriguing story which has me hanging out for what happens next.

Keep it up. :)