Reviews for Arise
queenlaur chapter 1 . 1/24
really awesome story!
Have you ever thought of doing a story with jacks sister and her family, expanding on the bit you put in this story? Just an idea, I really liked that part!
mareliweb1 chapter 5 . 1/19
That was so good. I loved it. You are an amazing author :))))
frost to sleep chapter 5 . 1/6
My only complaint an this amazing story is Jack's been dead for hours and they are guardians of childhood, yet they don't think to tell the child that means the world to Jack that he's dead? At least then he wouldn't think Jack just forgot about him. Sorry if it's stupid but all the story's that have him die they never tell Jamie

Jinxluck
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
hola este fanfic esta bien me llamo la atención pero me puedes decir como murio jack frost mi heroe favorito
WEast chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Aw. 'Did I overdo it'. Ha.
Very nice ending.
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Awesome ending! So sweet, a couple tears escaped me. Also, I noticed that Jack had some glowing blue eyes... I am getting some dèjá vu of the avatar state from Avatar The Last Airbender- are you going to do a crossover as a sequel to this story, or just do another crossover as a completely different story timeline?
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Oooh, Pitch is attacking them with their worst mental fears... I want to see where this goes 0.0 WAIT OMG I THINK THE FIGURE IS DUMBLEDORE! I swear I didn't look ahead but this is exactly what happened in _ (I have edited out spoilers for Harry Potter) and Dumbledore was there too!
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
*Snarls* What's Pitch doing here? Sic 'em Guardians!
AsTheDragonFlies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
*Splutters* Just...Can't...I...Don't...Sorry, I can't form any coherent words. Too moving. (But when Pitch shot Sandy he didn't have any blood- my only point of criticism.)
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is AWESOME!
Dreamer558750 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Love pippa and jack
Marvel fan 98 chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Write more it's so good!
DemonclawXXJackfrost chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
awsome
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jack Frost789 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014