Reviews for My Gal Sunday: A Twisted Kind of Love
RhondaAnn1 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
I really liked this story. I so loved the book and was disappointed that she hasn't used them again. Your story gave me another little taste of Sunday and Henry and I thank you for it!
swimmer07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I love this story!
TeenGirlSquad13 chapter 9 . 8/31/2004
Very nice. I loved your plot and the way you let the tension build up with the different points of view. The ending was spectacular!
swimmerchick chapter 9 . 9/14/2003
That srory was awsome. whoever wrote it should write another. It rocked!
Kelly chapter 9 . 5/7/2003
This was great. It really reminded me of the Sunday stories. Now you have to write a Willie and Alvera(?) story( sorry, I can't remember her correct name) Anyway, continue on with the adaptations or MHC stories, you are doing fine.

Cheers
NSW chapter 9 . 2/7/2003
:-D this is great!
Laura Jean chapter 9 . 1/12/2003
Great! A bit different then Mary Higgins Clark but good writing. I was so suprised to find fanfiction about this writer! Thanks for writing them! Hope to see more!
TesubCalle chapter 9 . 11/16/2002
Thanks so much, Andi! Always so encouraging to get reviews.

So far you're the only one clamouring for more Henry & Sunday stories, but if more people beg me enough, I may just cough up another plot few bunnies.

(And I agree that MHC should have written more of this duo!)
Andi Horton chapter 9 . 11/16/2002
Oh, that was just delicious! Are you going write any more Henry/Sunday stories? I wish Ms. Higgins Clark would- they're my favourites of all her characters, and you did a wonderful job portraying them.
Andi Horton chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
Oh, no, you didn't stop THERE, did you? Please, tell me you didn't stop there! Aahhh! That is SOOO not fair! I stil love it, mind you- I am just SOOO frustrated!
Andi Horton chapter 6 . 9/27/2002
You'll never know how thrilled I am at seeing further updates. I haven't even read the rest yet- I just had to let you know!
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Many thanks for the kind reviews thus far, dear readers.

This story has actually been completed for many, many months, but like any other totally vain writer, I'm hoping for more reviews before you get the rest of it! (Muahahahaha!)

So, be patient with me while more readers (hopefully) discover the MHC category and see it fit to review my humble story.
Andi Horton chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
I love this! I love Henry and Sunday, and most all the husband/wife detective teams out there. You really capture the whole mood of the book- I hope you plan to finish it!
KitKatt0430 chapter 5 . 8/31/2002
This is a great Fanfic. Please write more chapters.