Reviews for Family, Duty, and Honor
Lord Trump chapter 4 . 10/8/2018
I hope you can continue this good story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I really hope you continue! It's a great story :D
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Interesting idea here. Combining the Tudors with GOT. Henry is a bit of a wild even if he's a grown man. Never did learn to keep his pants on. But a lot of that was because he was highly obessed with getting healthy sons. Now he's got a wife who's given him one and possible another one. I'm not sure if Henry would still fuck around on a wife giving him sons. Living sons who are healthy. Then again Henry always had his issues. Nice to hear about Cersei's fall from grace and her possible going to the grave. After all Varys and many others want the Dragon's back. Tywin is dead. Mace is going to be on a rampage soon. Things are looking up. Nice touch with the last part with Henry and Catelyn. Its good to see that she's got her self together when it comes to her kid. Even if she's becoming cold. She lost a lot of kids, so its understandable that she would become so obessed with keeping him alive. I look forward to seeing if Arya shows up as a faceless. There are so many things going on. Not counting the fact the zombies are coming. Well in Westros at any rate. It sounds as if you have europe in a diffrent area. Which means it doesn't seem to have endless winters/summers. It would be nice to see Petyra show up with Sansa. Still I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Black Demeter chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I get the anger that an illegetimate child could pose a possible threat to Mary's and Catelyn's children, but Henry needs to take responsiblity for that boy! And Catelyn should tread very careful and not hate him when Bessie Blount and Henry VIII are to blame! Catelyn do not do it! That is not the way, you need to show your son you love him, because if you don't and your child grows up thinking no one loves him it could blow up in your face and his ruling can suffer for it! I am glad Mary set George straight with her wolf! Love Cathy!
The Belle of La Rochelle chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Some interesting developments in this chapter. I love Mary with Cathy, the wolf especially how it is intimidating George Boleyn. I also enjoyed how she and Henry Fitzroy are getting on.

Great Chapter, Courts! Looking forward to reading more. Interesting premise and plot.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Oh so lovely! I love Catelyn in the books and to have her here, in my favourite fandom of all...I couldn't ask for more! :)
The Belle of La Rochelle chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
another awesome chapter. henry is a jerk in this. I understand all the 16th c. attitudes regarding male heirs and all but... Geez.

thought it adorable mary found a wolf pup. wonder how that will figure in the story?
Black Demeter chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Love the story Courts! I am really enjoying this, if Catelyn knows what is good for her, she'll bottle up her feelings about Fitzroy and focus on her children and step-child! I know she is having a tough time, but things will get better, I especially loved the scene with Mary finding a wolf puppy.
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Amazing chapter, I hope that Catelyn allows herself to love Robert. Its not his fault that Henry is a jerk, Can't wait to read more.
The Belle of La Rochelle chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Wonderful beginning. Looking forward to reading more. Interesting pairing of Henry/Catelyn.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Ooh what a good idea! I knew she'd call him Robert, but goodness knows what Henry will say! Mind you, he has a son, he'll give her anything she wants! I look forward to more!
Black Demeter chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh yeah! I'm loving this Courts! So glad I checked in the progess reports lol. I hope Catelyn does give him a son and finds some happiness after it was taken from her!
Vader'sMistress chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I am glad you took my plot bunny, Cindi. Poor Cat, she's lost her son, had to see that, and now she's married to Henry. Can't wait to read more, update soon!
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Love it! I cannot wait to read more. I have to admit though I feel sorry for Cat that she has been forced to marry Henryy, I love this pairing.