Reviews for Beyond the Threshold
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was so sweet. I loved it.
Ris47 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow...definitely one of the best Threshold stories I've ever seen... you've managed to turn a bad episode into a wonderful story...nicely done...
skadoo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Nice story. Although amphibians mate outside the body. Kathryn's children would have been fertilized, grown and been born in pool of water.
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I would like to hear those little feet
Profitmom chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I really enjoyed this! I liked seeing their friendship grow and develop. Nice work.
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Beautiful characterisation. Awesome, awesome fic! Especially as a tag for, well, "that" episode...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Lovely analysis of something that they should have addressed on the program, and an interesting view of the developing friendship between J and C. Thanks for sharing!
Lynn chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I hope this continues. I would like to hear those lettle feet
Quantum silver chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Delightful. Poignant. Understated, effective, and real. Nicely done.
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Perfect little story. You managed to repair one of my least favorite episodes. This was missing, and a great J/C addition. I really liked this one!
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Nicely done! I always thought the issue of the "offspring" left behind was not sufficiently explored in the episode. Having children should have had a significant effect on both Capt Janeway and maybe Tom Paris as well, yet it was never mentioned again.

This totally calls for a sequel though, and all the further discussions that they have to have in "Resolutions" about children. You've opened the door, so don't stop now! (And I personally really like the tenderness here and intimacy which is nothing to do with sexuality. Not enough people write this.)

You could also write a companion piece on what Tom says to Harry on the subject, if you felt so inclined? I'd read that!
Sueannd chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Well you can't just leave us hanging!
Lady Callista chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Beautiful as always, m'dear. I love early stories that show the friendship and developing feelings between them, and this was a wonderful episode to do it from. I love how challenges make us think of things like that. The very human, motherly Kathryn was especially beautiful to see, and her thoughts and their conversation resolved in my mind one of the (many) gaps the writers left in resolving the emotional fallout of the episodes. Thanks for the wonderful read!
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Threshold might be my least favorite episode ever, but you really did something lovely with it. I loved the real, honest conversation between the two of them and the way it developed very naturally. Ending it with a kiss the way you did was also totally fitting, and I loved your play on the word "threshold" in different phrases and contexts. Very nicely done. I was looking forward to reading this and I was not disappointed!
adda edwards chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Love this! I like thinking that Kathryn had thoughts about moving on and moving on with Chakotay.

I really hope that the question mark beside "The End" means you're going to keep writing! Please!