Reviews for Grab Her!
silentitanz chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
,,wow that was really good,, the fluff scenes,, those sugary scenes is the best,, hehe so Frobin relationship is not a secret,, uhm yeah they just have an oblivious companion.. your really the best author-san! :')
silentitanz chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
..haixt thanks kami now they confess there feelings, such a stubborn couple.. and blind too why they don't notice Franky and Robin is a couple too, Ahm maybe because they are busy with there own..
silentitanz chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Haha, so Zoro the love guru got those advice base on his experience.. well that's a very good way to get the girl you want , but of course make sure the girl is still single, haha poor Sanji.. but atleast he got a chance to kiss Robin.. Robin is the true LOVE GURU..hehe
LapinNoire chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Oh god! Zoro let her take Wado! And he offered to teach her! You are so kind to us, haha! That was probably my favourite part actually, I know, I know, it should have been the bit where they finally 'gave in', but it wasn't it was the sword-play. I was grinning like a maniac just imagining the look on his face as she tried her hand at his talent... It was such a feel-good moment... *sigh* *gush gush* ok, it's late, I'm gonna quickly read the last chapter then I'm going for a nap :D
-Lapin
fmdevil chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Very well done sis. I especially enjoyed this chapter because of the more fluffy moments as well as the obvious Franky x Robin moments that every one was just oblivious to.

Not much more to say except: Keep up the great work ;}
OGAFazer89AC chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I swear, for a moment there, I feared that Nami wouldn't admit anything and that Zoro would have to "chase" her again.
I wish that their reunion in the manga were like this.
Trunksmybaby chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
awww I loved it!
fmdevil chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
:} :} :} :}... Oh I can't resist so I'm just going to say it. Ahem... "So a little swordplay as some foreplay huh?" Hahaha! Sorry, I said I couldn't resist ;]

Yay! We got some consensual, and not quite stubborn ZoNa in this one! As you can tell I of course like it.

As always: keep up the great work ;}
Raikiri80 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
The swordfighting was adorable! I was smiling all the way through! They kissed but still havent fully given in to eachother. I wonder what their next steps are.
Trunksmybaby chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
wow.. *fans myself* that was awesome!
cs2thie chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Lol he's going to cut off her shirt now
fmdevil chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Oh my... this one is getting kind of kinky with all the violence and sexual tension ;]

Can't wait to read the rest. Keep up the great work ;}
Trunksmybaby chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
say what! Nami is one bold woman! lol. Keep up the good work. Nami's determination is strong but Zoro's is stronger lol.
Raikiri80 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I love how Zoro is showing the determination he would normally use within a battle to try and catch her. He is definitely upping his game!

I really wonder what Zoro will have to do to get Nami to 'give in', I cant wait!
SunsetRika chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Really hope you continue :) I really like this pairing!