Reviews for A Dream No More
alighthawk chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
Geez, finally some good updated material on this site. I was starting to wonder where all the good writers went.

Anyway, this turned out to be a pleasant story to read in the sense that it's not the usual Tenchi gets Ryoko story or vice versa.

I wasn;t big on Matt in the beginning, but he grew on me as the story continued to unfold adnw hile it took awhile to wait for the ending (like I should talk), it was worth the wait. Thumbs up dude!
StarFall chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
This was a great story! It seemed really real! Great job.
BobR chapter 9 . 4/28/2003
Nice job on this as well as your other story. I'm glad to hear that there will possibly be other stories building off of this story line.

I enjoy all your work and appreciate the time you apparently put into creating it.
Will T.G chapter 9 . 4/28/2003
I can understand about taking forever and a a day to finish a fic, but as it hols true often, the wait was worth it here. I hope to see the final saga come to life again soon, and catch me on MSN sometime so we can talk shhop.
demon7 chapter 8 . 4/24/2003
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! continue writing! I love you story it's great!
SK8ERBro chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Hey what's up, when you going to add another chapter? What happens next? Well whatever hope to hear from you soon.

SK8 DARKSTAR!
SK8ERBro chapter 8 . 3/4/2003
Another good story, seems your writing gets better each time I read a pice of your work. It's been a long time since I,ve read any of it. So hope to see more.

SK8 DARKSTAR!
eixid chapter 8 . 1/31/2003
First of all, I sincerely apologize for not having reviewed in so long. Recent events in the 'real world' have caused me to have an unexpected hiatus from anything to do with fanfiction.

Secondly: WOW!

You have done wonderful things with your story that never in my wildest dreams did I even remotly entertain the notion of seeing. I love the mystery, the romance, the twists, and especially the character development that spills from your mind.

Not only am I eagerly awating the conclusion of this story, I hope there will be many more written in the same series.

Please, keep up the excellent work

eixid
BobR chapter 8 . 1/29/2003
Of course we're reading this. I try to read most of what gets posted here but sadly there are a number of fics I never finish, either because of poor grammar and spelling, poor formatting, a non-existant plot or one too convoluted to follow, or a scene which just sits wrong with me for some reason. Happily, your stories have none of this. About the only flaw I could find (besides some misspellings) was that the scene changes in this chapter were difficult to follow. If you don't have a transition paragraph then you need to separate them somehow, either with lines or asterix or tildes or something. I was left a bit dazed as the action shifted from one location to another. But still, a most enjoyable read. Keep up the good work.
Will T.G chapter 8 . 1/29/2003
A nice chapter, with what looks like the set up to the stories finale. this has been a good ride, and with Sor back in the picture, along with the little one Clay cloned, this will make the finale in Dream Lost that much more interesring.
BobR chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
Nice, nice, nice. That's all I have to say.
Will T.G chapter 7 . 1/21/2003
Looks like the suspence is building, and when Sor and Ryoko meet, I am sure it will not be pretty. Please do continue.
BobR chapter 6 . 1/5/2003
Ooh, nice chapter. This looks like another epic in the making.
Darren Smith chapter 6 . 12/27/2002
Where did all the Matt fans go? They crawled back under their rocks with all the Hotsuma fans once they learned how Matt used Ryoko. My take on the last two cahpters is that he has emotionally raped our beloved pirate. I see no reason why RYoko should hang around him, and I can imagine how stressed things will be with Sor-ra-eyu in the picture, and add in the new child...I wonder, if Matts dna could not produce a male heir, whose can? Tenchi by chance? Just an idea.

I hope Ryoko drops that son of a b*tch Matt here soon, and maybe in Dream Lost tenchi can get his act together and not lose Ryoko this time. Take care, and write more soon.

This Chapter has been Mastered!
Will T.G chapter 6 . 12/27/2002
Hmm...things heat up, and looks like Ryoko has more reason to be angry with Matt. This chapter really moved the story along, and sets thing up for a climatic ending, before we get back to Dream Lost. All I can say is that it will good, I can feel it. I'm glad some of the ideas we bandied about were of use to you, and if they were the ones I am thinking of, it will make for spectacualr reading. Thanks for posting, and keep up the good work.