Reviews for Blind
Doctor Lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
10 and rose forever! But I looooooove 11 and Clara to!
Forgive Me For Breathing chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please add next chapter! I really need it because I absolutely LOVE this story!
Claraoswelve chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
or a year. Please update oh my god
Claraoswelve chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
It takes a lot to get me to cry on a fanfic. Even many death fics don't get to me that much. But this...oh my god.

Well done, my friend. Well done.
ImpossiblyPossible33 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
AAAH POST ANOTHER! That was amazing!
Jesusisboss chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Carinalove67 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I just freaked when I saw I'd somehow missed an update when I realised it hadnt followed! Ugh- I love this fic so much and this chapter was beautiful. It slightly relieved some pain off my heart :)
Madgirlwithoutbox chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Where is update?! Its really long week. Please dont do it to me. I want promised 4 chapters.
Carinalove67 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I don't think I have ever cried so much at a fic before. This has just broken my heart
SaveMeCleverBoy chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Please write more! I need to know how her family is gonna react, this story is so original!
JesusisBoss chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
You said the next chapter would be up in a week or so. It's been like a few months. WHERE ARE YOU?
SlaveToLiterature chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Very nice. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Kindest Regards,
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
*whispers* it's 1am and I'm crying and I hate you this was so perfect.
JesusisBoss chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Please hurry up and update. This is my new favorite Whouffle fic. NOW. UPDATE. Your descriptions, the angst, the plot, the WHOUFFLE. AGGGH. Update! Cheers, thanks love!
librarykate chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I'm really intrigued by this idea; how would the Doctor deal with a companion with a disability? How would the companion deal?
I think the TARDIS needs to get nice and maybe help Clara out a bit. Hallways with different floors, for example: the way to the console room is always a metal floor, while the hallway to the library is a wooden floor, and the way to Clara's room is carpeted. She might not know how far the walk is, but Clara would at least know where she was headed. Or maybe just certain kinds of telepathic humming in certain places- somehow, the TARDIS needs to become accommodating.
Maybe Clara could get a sonic walking stick?
In any case, this is a really interesting storyline. I'll be excited to see what you do with it! Thanks for sharing!