Reviews for Aftershock
Ayanna88 chapter 1 . 4/11
I love this story! So original! Great job!
Hotmamantx chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Omg ! I loved the twist of hermione playing like a ghost
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
It's cute! It's one of those sappy, one-shots that I love. Thanks for sharing!
amberee89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I liked the story but I think if you made it longer so you could have more details and gave everything time to develop it would be an even greater story. Still as it is I enjoyed the story way more than I thought I would. I love this pairing and it's hard to find fics that are long enough and keep the characters true to themselves. I usually don't read time travel fics but I like this one just still think it'd be even better if it were longer and took more time to develop everything but not so long that it drags.
DariaTrumper chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
damn, this is brilliant O.O i mean how it all fell so nicely into place... another!
DariaTrumper chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Targya chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I like your plot a lot! So sweet :)
Golden Asp chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Well, I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it!
silverdoe.glowchaser chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was really cute :)
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was interesting :) I'm still pretty new to the idea of Snape and Hermione (I have to read the right fics to like it) and I liked the ship in this one :)
23smiles chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
that was really cute. :)
Smithback chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh my lord I LOVED THAT. You should totally turn it into a full story.
lightsjourney chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was nice and different. Refreshing to read. I love it!
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this storyline is so awesome :D
Normally I'm not really a fan of time traveling but you wrote it very realistic and it also makes their (student/teacher, romantic) relationship more logical. Thanks for sharing!